Sign in to follow this  
varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

If those that dont visit the Other Sports Forum, and are interested in joining the Fifa world cup PTW, then you can access it via the top menu->Games->PTW or click on the link below. Its in the second round but there is still time to catch up to the other users. LINK

This has probably been mentioned many times before... but hats off to Varun (and others?) involved in the running of this particular feature. I run similar games on a forum that I frequent and know how hard it is to keep up with the many series that keep cropping up. Unfortunately I am not as good a coder as Varun to come up with such an excellent page this sort of game so I still do all my changes manually. Regardless I am awe of the way SS has been designed and implemented here. I primarily joined this forum just for SS. It has been a pleasure to play this game.