King

Now pledge your support for your favorite website by signing up for Indiancricketfans.com email service. You can sign up for an email by going into Members --> Email --> Sign up. You have a 10 MB limit at present but will be increased to 100 MB shortly. What better email than have yourname@indiancricketfans.com that will show your support to the Indian cricket team. Go ahead and sign up today. :wtg: Any abusers will be banned right away. We already had someone signing up with a slur as the username. If you can't appreciate what is provided free for you don't try to get on the website. Any abuse will be severely dealt with and IP reported to the law enforcements. Before you do some stupid stuff think twice if it is worth it at all. We don't take any abuse and will chase your sorry arse to put you in place. We already have an instance of this and that tried this better drop an PM otherwise expect a trouble that is going to land at your doorstep.

Re: Sign up for Indiancricketfans.com email

dont know whatz happening.. my login isn't working, after signing up.. tryed to login by putting username as - Cricketis@indiancricketfans.com and tried by just placing Cricketics. either way it didnt work..
I just checked your account has been created. Go to the Email --> Check Email and then put in cricketics and the password. It sure should work. I tried my one and it goes fine.

Re: Sign up for Indiancricketfans.com email Desichap, Cricketics you need to use the username you guys choose to create the email. You can't use the website password for the email. Anyways I will delete both your accounts and you can recreate the email accounts again. This time around remember the password you guys choose when signing up for the email.