Who cares about WC we beat Pakistan!!!

The winning of the world cup by Pakistan is irrevelant!! Its not important. As we still have the bragging rights and pakistan must hang their heads in shame! Because we won that warm up game! So many people form pakistan and India said that winning that game was more important then winning the world cup. I AGREE WITH THEM. We won that match so should celebrate and rub their noses in it. Last game played between the two. RESULT INDIA THRASH PAKISTAN:yay: We have the upper hand and the bragging rights. Well done boys you did India proud and humbled the Pakistanis:two_thumbs_up: They should get a heros reception when they get back to India and an open bus parade around Mumbai. They set out on a mission and did the job. Job well done boys!

I agree to an extent' date=' because there was a feeling after that match that the WC didn't matter, we beat Pakistan. But to bring it up now it seems like sour grapes.[/quote'] Great start to the world T20! my personal best experience of a live match!! we won i'm not complaining saddened that india didnt retain the cup but hey thats cricket u win some u lose some!! India are the most awsome team in the world man! sod the pakis! :icflove:

Pakistan are India's Bunny anyday. They can bring all the druggies and warts and whatever allillah's they want. We Thrash them anyday. Wish we could play some ODI, test series, expose their inept bowling and batting department and show who the real boss is :D

Nope. All the media and pundits said that one off game was more important then the world cup. Many fans said that as well. So we won that game and so have reason to celebrate!!
What fans you been talking to? Those who don't watch cricket, don't know anything then at big World tournaments decide to come out of their closet and go to the grounds just to cause havoc?! That's the India and Pakistan fans you seem to refer to.
Great start to the world T20! my personal best experience of a live match!! we won i'm not complaining saddened that india didnt retain the cup but hey thats cricket u win some u lose some!! India are the most awsome team in the world man! sod the pakis! :icflove:
That's what I thought but like Australia in 1992 and 1996, they did not play to their potential. They played like a team with all the expectation of the world on them to win but with the clout of India in the 1990s. India were outthought and I hope to see them rectify this and see them make the semis next time. I was disappointed they could not make it this time because I feel that they're better than SL in all forms of the game.