Who cares about WC we beat Pakistan!!!

That's what I thought but like Australia in 1992 and 1996' date=' they did not play to their potential. They played like a team with all the expectation of the world on them to win but with the clout of India in the 1990s. India were outthought and I hope to see them rectify this and see them make the semis next time. I was disappointed they could not make it this time because I feel that they're better than SL in all forms of the game.[/quote'] man you are boring. still waiting for you to bash us in atleast one thread. :--D

i was just looking at some bloggers and sites. I saw many pakistani ppl love to hate INDIA. They won world cup T20 is good but still they are more happy because INDIA is out of tournament. Only think i feel is that they are still on burnol because of final lost to india. My message : Even you won 100 world cups, you wont be happy and never feel what we feel when we won every time against your team in world cup... so cheer up but always remember we are unbeatable against you in world cop. Even you guys win the world, you never win against you so suck your world cup like baby..

Guest gaurav_indian
How desperate can you get the warm up game was not even official :hysterical: Has indian cricket sunk this low? Shame on you indians :--D We used the 'warm up' game to win the cup!!! you were used and abused thanks for the practise :yay:
Dont jump and dont fire in celebration.Next T20 WC is just 9 months away.:giggle:
Why do some feel so insecure and insult themselves by opening such threads..have some class
Pakistani cricket fans and class .. :hysterical: Losers who enjoy indias's losing more than their winning..:secret:
Pakistani cricket fans and class .. :hysterical: Losers who enjoy indias's losing more than their winning..:secret:
Whats next? our underwear has better elastic PS - Many Indians feel happy about Pak's downfall as well My point is, a team won WC ( happen to be arch rival ) - OK, fine we beat them last time. Do we play cricket to show a middle finger to the Paks, if u feel they do it..let them why do we have to jump around all the time P.S It was a matter of 5 runs last time, so wasn't exactly a thrashin Our team was getting too cocky, let them come back - we are really powerful and just have to click again..onus is on Pak now to maintain the champions roar; we'll see

There is a little more merit to this argument than what meets the eye India is the one team that Pakistan finds it unbearable to loose to in a world cup match. They'd prefer to lose the WC final to any other team, be it those who have called for the boycott of tours, accused them of cheating etc, than lose to India Every world cup match with India brings untold misery. So while this victory may be seen as a respite, I fail to believe for one second they're still not crying inside over their WC failures against India. For one moment, put yourself in the shoes of a Pakistani fan and ask yourself what would give you more happiness: Beating Sri Lanka or Beating India to win the final ? Beating India, off course, but you'd take a world cup final over whoever the opposition might be anyday When it comes to beating India on the big stage, the matches that really matter, those mofos don't have anything to brag about. The best that they can hope for is taking satisfaction in the opposition beating India for they're too weak to do it themselves

Whats next? our underwear has better elastic PS - Many Indians feel happy about Pak's downfall as well My point is, a team won WC ( happen to be arch rival ) - OK, fine we beat them last time. Do we play cricket to show a middle finger to the Paks, if u feel they do it..let them why do we have to jump around all the time P.S It was a matter of 5 runs last time, so wasn't exactly a thrashin Our team was getting too cocky, let them come back - we are really powerful and just have to click again..onus is on Pak now to maintain the champions roar; we'll see
Well said !!!

get over it guyz ! pak has played good cricket than us & so they are deserving wc winners. We all enjoyed Ind wining vs pak, but that was just a warm up game. I would have liked Ind losing to pak but winning the WC, as it is the ultimate success to beat all champion teams in world than to beat only 1 who is supposed to be our arch-rival. this thread is just a sour grapes :haha:

There is a little more merit to this argument than what meets the eye India is the one team that Pakistan finds it unbearable to loose to in a world cup match. They'd prefer to lose the WC final to any other team, be it those who have called for the boycott of tours, accused them of cheating etc, than lose to India Every world cup match with India brings untold misery. So while this victory may be seen as a respite, I fail to believe for one second they're still not crying inside over their WC failures against India. For one moment, put yourself in the shoes of a Pakistani fan and ask yourself what would give you more happiness: Beating Sri Lanka or Beating India to win the final ? Beating India, off course, but you'd take a world cup final over whoever the opposition might be anyday When it comes to beating India on the big stage, the matches that really matter, those mofos don't have anything to brag about. The best that they can hope for is taking satisfaction in the opposition beating India for they're too weak to do it themselves
In 2007 after tied match, I talked about this to an Indian doctor. He said it wasn't a big deal, just something that happened to have occurred. I do agree, it is frustrating, but if Pakistan can end the drought against SA then surely can beat India sometime soon too.
:haha: Let's move on folks, it's not like India has the rights on the WC forever. Everyone needs to win it some day bar England :winky:
How desperate can you get the warm up game was not even official :hysterical: Has indian cricket sunk this low? Shame on you indians :--D We used the 'warm up' game to win the cup!!! you were used and abused thanks for the practise :yay:
The priceless expressions on the face of a million pakis when your men were raped brutally in front of 22K people was amazing. Wish we had an ODI or a test series and beat the pulp of all your druggies and warts :giggle:
South africa ripped u guys apart and we won against them. In warm ups we were taking it easy on u making the underdogs feel a bit happy before the tournament :finger:
so what? You had a good day and they had a bad day. doesnt mean jack. Its alway nice to see Pakistan set some high benchmarks for themselves that they cannot meet meet the next time they face other teams :yay::yay::yay: