When will we have an express fast bowler?

I see no reason for Ishant in the team he does not operate pace and aggression. He is not swing bowler so his lack of speed doesnt help him. In India there are some better swing bowlers i think.
Dhoni simply can't drop Ishant .For this particular test,he was good against BD,thats why got selected:giggle:

I hope you are honest enough to answer your own question, KT. The answer is, not until India has the balls to select three pacers at home and drop a spinner. You go berserk everytime Bhajji takes a three-fer. Why are you silent when a fully fit Sreesanth is dropped for the passenger Mishra, when young fast bowlers are turfed out from the squad without so much as a look in, or when BCCI send official SOS to regions to prepare crumblers? Sorry, no fish for dinner if you throw rubbish in the ponds.

Bowling at 145k for 2 or 3 balls is one thing. Bowling at 145k for the entire season sometimes entire career is something else. We haven't produced a bowler that belongs to the second category. We won't produce even if we have 10 perth pitches in India.
then explain Sreesanth consistantly bowling in the hight 145s in SA and Ishant in Aus? How come Stryn is clocking in the low 140s here whereas in SA he was bowling in the 150s?
then explain Sreesanth consistantly bowling in the hight 145s in SA and Ishant in Aus? How come Stryn is clocking in the low 140s here whereas in SA he was bowling in the 150s?
He is still faster than any of our bowlers. Low 140k means it is very close 90 mph. Not sure how exactly that is "low speed". Did you see Morkel? He consistently bowled at 145k even here. I don't say our bowlers need that kind of speed to get wickets. But we should not be under illusion that our bowlers are express pace bowlers. We are yet to find one.
20/20 game today again showed that we need express pace. Swap the pace attacks around today and we would have got 200 and they would have got out to the 90mph express. When will ever have the express pace bowler? The aussies seem to have about 10!!! Can't we buy one of them?
No Bubbaaa. We are embracing evil. 90MPH is evil. Like Vidya Balan said in "Bhool Bhulaiya" - TUMHI SHOITON. Do you know, our great coaches FINE players for bowling fast :hehe: I've had enough of these mopeds. India needs a Superbike to partner Umesh Yadav.
Thats because in Oz they see the values of hard work in the gym.
Yup, I was told by a very reliable source and Zak is big drinker and it is hard to keep him off alcohol. No wonder he ambles in a bowls dollies at 130k these days. BTW, Fatraj's ponch is also because of excessive consumption.