BCCI POLICY A MASSIVE REJECTION OF ATTENTION-SEEKERS

1) Far from being dropped Dravid given big vote of confidence 2) Greggy offered influential advisory position 3) The malcontents (who are coincidentally also the poorest performers in the side) including Poopin told to shut up and concentrate on high performance standards Can there be a bigger rejection of the Attention-Seekers View-point in recent times ?? I don't think so.

Re: BCCI POLICY A MASSIVE REJECTION OF ATTENTION-SEEKERS BP, after the first few weeks, we have tried not to discuss other forums here, except while taking the micky. It turns quite bitter. I hope you don't mind me modifying your post a little bit. Why give some attention seekers the satisfaction of seeing their names being discussed?

Re: BCCI POLICY A MASSIVE REJECTION OF ATTENTION-SEEKERS Ravi, I am waitin to see if Windies can take advantage of the opportunity v the South Africans tomorrow. Otherwise, I am backin the deadly Kiwis. Re Sachin, he needs to give it up and let a youngster with far more hunger play. BTW, how bout those giant-killin Banglas ?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: BCCI POLICY A MASSIVE REJECTION OF ATTENTION-SEEKERS Yup Kiwis all the way. Bangladesh gave a good fillip to the tourney. Good to see them beat the regulars. That said I don't want to see Ireland beat NZ tonight though :hic: I think Ireland looks a decent unit too. After Saffie's loss WC is now open for WI and England. It is getting exciting now I think.

Re: BCCI POLICY A MASSIVE REJECTION OF ATTENTION-SEEKERS Gambo.........IF Windies beat the South Africans tomorrow they will reach the semis. BTW, remember Windies have beaten the South Africans in last 2 W/Cups AND last 2 ICC Champions trophies. The South Africans are deathly scared of what's comin down tomorrow. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: