Bowled Over: Irfan Pathan to marry Shivani

Guest Shivani

I agree any other pictures? She looks awful in the one posted here. Irfan carrying on the long tradition of indian players marrying mingers. Jeez all thos super hot bollywood chicks falling over themselves to be with people like Pathan and they go for girls like these??
Exactly brother!! Irfan going for ugly chicks!! Have u seen Kumble's wife :(( i feel sorry for him also Dravid's, man dravid's wife looks like azharuddin without a mustache

Exactly brother!! Irfan going for ugly chicks!! Have u seen Kumble's wife :(( i feel sorry for him also Dravid's, man dravid's wife looks like azharuddin without a mustache
I know. Don't get it!!!!! Really don't get it. These guys could be with real hotties and they end up with shockers. Seen Karthicks wife, she is awful

I agree any other pictures? She looks awful in the one posted here. Irfan carrying on the long tradition of indian players marrying mingers. Jeez all thos super hot bollywood chicks falling over themselves to be with people like Pathan and they go for girls like these??
its his chioce,beauty isnt everything,u have to have an understanding n connection.good heart is necessary too. moreover,most of these bollywood chicks look really horrible without make-ups.