Attn : EMail module abusers

King

Any abusers will be banned right away. We already had someone signing up with a slur as the username. If you can't appreciate what is provided free for you don't try to get on the website. Any abuse will be severely dealt with and IP reported to the law enforcements. Before you do some stupid stuff think twice if it is worth at all. We don't take any abuse of the system lying down and will chase your sorry arse to put you in place. We already have an instance of this and that tried this better drop a PM otherwise expect some trouble that is going to land at your doorstep.

Re: Attn : EMail module abusers i thought there was a cap of posts before one could use PMs...300 i guess... i think we should reactivate that rule once again....if it was removed.. newbies do not need to chat through PMs.... we can always differentiate between genuine and imposters...by looking at the pattern of the posts... Lets make the PM things restricted to members whose post count are above 300 at least... and we must tell them in no ascertain terms ..else i am ready to attack with hundreds of emails... :club: :club: :samurai:

Re: Attn : EMail module abusers

kaise bheek mang raha tha? "hum Krishnan Iyer MA - Naariyalpaaniwaala, tum log bas ICF aa jao, hum tumko lungi uthati aur disco dikhati? aise?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: