Brian Lara and EA cricket 07

Re: Brian Lara and EA cricket 07 dude... there r patches out there.. it can fix the names for u.. i have tried some ea cricket patches for gameplay and it def makes the game better and more real.. donnu about blic since it dosent work on my comp :mad:

Re: Brian Lara and EA cricket 07

dude... there r patches out there.. it can fix the names for u.. i have tried some ea cricket patches for gameplay and it def makes the game better and more real.. donnu about blic since it dosent work on my comp :mad:
man, can u pls tell me wat r the patches i have to load? i have no idea abt tht.. atleast tell me where i can find this. many thanks in advance!

Re: Brian Lara and EA cricket 07 yea... go to planetcricket.net ... click on ea cricket 07 downloads... and check out the threads for w.e that u want.. i recommend tutsipopps "real game begins now" patch abBh's stroke variation patch get the new roster v3 (which fixes the names too and updates the roster to the WC ones) u can also get overlay patches in ashwinpai's thread with star sports/espn or w.e.. :hmph: