Where will Yuvi end up??

as long as he stays focused and stops prouncing around with celebs he will certainly do better not sure if he can make it to ganguly status in his current form!! needs to drop a few pounds tho!! gym ja!! but by far one of the best players india currently has
I have heard that about Rohit,Dhoni too.i think its the new kit which makes them look heavier.we all saw them in the IPL n they looked fine
I have heard that about Rohit' date='Dhoni too.i think its the new kit which makes them look heavier.we all saw them in the IPL n they looked fine[/quote'] compare yuvi in 2007 t20 to this yrs he has gained a few pounds in comparison he ran slower too!! as for the kit the old one was a lighter shade of blue, navy is actually more figure flattering. he's got a gut now he never had that before and his gain doesnt look muscular so i'd say he's enjoying too much of the "goodlife" Yuvi's an amazing player i can only hope he holds that up and doesnt spoil it with all this celeb lifestyle etc!!
We love Yuvraj for innings like this. Ease with which he treats 145 k balls is simply stunning. Just imagine Indian ODI team with Yuvraj in the last 4 years. We would have been somewhere near the bottom of the pile. He is one of a huge impact player India has ever produced in one dayers. http://cricket-online.tv/yuvraj-singh-century-india-vs-england-video-1st/
:agree: i love that coverage!! yuvi is such a wicked player i hope he can keep it that way it would be a real shame to see him go down hill
Kim? WTF? As far as I have observed, whenever he dated Kim, he played bad.:((
No,in fact the other way round.I read some where that he started dating Kim again and look at the form he is in:--D He was at his worst while dating Deepika,i reckon.
He went past Azhar many moons ago' date=' is breathing down the neck of Ganguly already and 'may' [b']end up upstaging Sachin (its improbable, but not impossible) P.S; All this in the context of ODIs.
I think Sriram was under the influence of drugs, when he was typing this particular portion of the post..weren't you Sriram? :D