Any bets for todays game

Parth

Re: Any bets for todays game

You are back online now. Good on ya. Is your user ID working just fine now?
My account works fine on mozilla but I was using AOL before, so i can only go on ICF on mozilla, AOL doesn't work, but it is fine. Thanks

Ravi ... we need some betting stuff set up for only those under 500 points so we can get back up to speed :) :tired:
Yeah and I've moved down to 10 on most valuable members, Pred took my place, at 9. :fencing: :007:

Looks like you are hooked to betting make sure it does not happen in real life :hic:
No im not hooked, Ive onbly placed 3 bets winning 250 points and loosing 10, I betted Zaheer Khan will be the highest wicket taker for India and apparentley he was. Who betted Ireland to beat Pakistan

Ravi have u set me up yet for the betting thing. Looks like people are itching to bet here' date=' let us not deprieve them of anymore bookieing. :hic:[/quote'] True that, I've been such a slacker. Now I need to set you up for processing the bets but to have the bets in the first place I need the following excel spreadsheet filled up for every game. I am uploading a quick instruction document on how to do it, I'm sure it won't really take too much a time for someone to get a hang of it. After the wagers are set in the excel spread sheet, create a new topic and name it Wager file and mention the name of the match that the wager file is for. Attached is a document and an excel spread sheet. The document describes what to change in the excel spread sheet. If you are unsure about anything let me know.