Match Thread - Harami Army vs Banghiz

Re: Match Thread - Harami Army vs Banghiz A must win Match for England, an oppenant they should beat, but, an oppenent who are full of heroes and have a taste for causing an upset or two. England have won the toss and have elected to bowl first. On a pitch that will do a bit in the air in the morning but is a good surface that won't change much.

Re: Match Thread - Harami Army vs Banghiz to be honest if BD wins the game i wont term it an upset. They have now beaten 3 higher ranked teams. Eng on the other hand is yet to win a single game against a higher ranked team so as i see it BD should win the game.

Re: Match Thread - Harami Army vs Banghiz

to be honest if BD wins the game i wont term it an upset. They have now beaten 3 higher ranked teams. Eng on the other hand is yet to win a single game against a higher ranked team so as i see it BD should win the game.
I hope Bangladesh win even though I live in London

they call themelves barmy army.. but we in INdian wayz' date=' respect them with "[b']The Harami Army"
The Barmy Army, are a bunch of clueless idiots, who are drunk and not in their senses and are probaly payed to come and watch the match so the England Players have some support

Parth you dont support Freddie boyz? :hic:
No becasue, in London in particular, if you go to any cricket club or coaching school, 80% of the people will be Asian and 10% will be Afro Caribean/Australian/South African. The other 10% will be English, and day after day the English will be given priority.

Re: Match Thread - Harami Army vs Banghiz OUT pace and bounce did it for Tamim Iqbal who was looking good with the two fours, but Mahmood got the extra bounce and was easliy caught at Gully. Atleast Mahmood got the wicket. We should be supporting the Asians in this match aswell, GO MAHMOOOOOD AND PANESAR AND BOPARAAA