Shruti Hassan -- O M G (NSFW)

Texy

honestly why are you guys going gaga over these pics? she's good looking but not the greatest we have' date=' not even top 10. Hopefully she'll look better in the movie.[/quote'] Agreed 100%. You can find too many better looking girls on streets of Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Chandigarh (:icflove:) :hehe:

Guest Shivani
shruthi-hassan-kamal-hassan.jpg beauty with the beast.....my god she's beautiful... I'm in love with her..... sexy, suave, cool, spunky, beautiful, gorgeous, hourglass figure.....giggidy shruthihassaninawhitetransparentsariwithbikiniblouse.jpg sooo gowjusss in saree
She's not the saree material ! Not everyone can put on a saree and look as graceful as priyanka chopra, rani mukherjee, or vidya balan

Vidya Balan looks good ONLY in a saree Rani Mukherjee is old now plus bengali so obv gonna look good in a saree...but that's about it...looks horrible in everything else has anyone seen Priyanka w/o make up? vast diff....still cute though, nice figure...NOT pretty... Shruti is gorgeous....like a desi rock n rolla barbie her singing: XFVImy06cv4&feature=related is that tamil?

Vidya Balan looks good ONLY in a saree Rani Mukherjee is old now plus bengali so obv gonna look good in a saree...but that's about it...looks horrible in everything else has anyone seen Priyanka w/o make up? vast diff....still cute though, nice figure...NOT pretty... Shruti is gorgeous....like a desi rock n rolla barbie her singing: XFVImy06cv4&feature=related is that tamil?
yes it is tamil. but she sounds like a guy and that too pretty awful. yea range is good like the interviewer is saying, but the singing voice is :pray:

Shivani is right, she is not saree material. Vidya Balan OTOH rocks in a saree. I like the part in the video where she says "Meow" :D when the interviewer says 'a tiger cub wont be a cat' - the interviewer is like the boringest, most boringest ever personality. The song she sang is a song sung by Kamal Hassan himself [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzIh_y4jfKs]YouTube - Singaravelan Pottu Vaitha Kaadhal thittam[/ame]