Ganguly needs to retire

Re: Ganguly needs to retire

ODIs are for the fittest and fastest. No space there for Gangully or Laxman. Gangully and Luxman can still play in Tests because they know how to stay without losing wicket even if it is without scoring.
Without Ganguly we would be uselss, he has been our only bastsmen that has shown and toughness or any form in the recent past. And if Ganguly should be dropped what about Tendulkar, both are the same age, Tendulkar hasn't shown any form in the recent past unlike Gnaguly. you cannot be selected on your reputation, or the runs you have scored in the distant past

ODIs are for the fittest and fastest. No space there for Gangully or Laxman. Gangully and Luxman can still play in Tests because they know how to stay without losing wicket even if it is without scoring.
Without Ganguly we would be uselss, he has been our only bastsmen that has shown and toughness or any form in the recent past. And if Ganguly should be dropped what about Tendulkar, both are the same age, Tendulkar hasn't shown any form in the recent past unlike Gnaguly. you cannot be selected on your reputation, or the runs you have scored in the distant past
Parth, one or two failures doesnt make you a loser. [code:1:7fefcb0f64] Sachin 10 310 100* 44.28 1 3 6 2/25 39.16 0 2 0 [/code:1:7fefcb0f64] This is the stats for Tendulkar for the last 10 ODIs. Do you think he should retire looking at it? I say go by numbers when you raise your opinion not like some of the guys in this forum who looks at his shoelace and injury that occured 5 years ago.

Re: Ganguly needs to retire For gods sake don't look at matches against West Indies, they are a useless side against whom Munaf can get a hundred, don't look at Sri Lanka without Vaas or Murali, even though he only scored 1 fifty against them, and when it comes to the World Cup, 7 against Bangladesh and 0 against Sri Lanka when we needed him most. What did Tendulkar do against South Africa, in the recent series nothing. Just Look at these stats Against Australia in the last 5 matches 5 61 27 12.20 0 0 1 1/60 60.00 0 3 0 an average of 12 Aginst South Africa in the last 5 matches 5 123 55 24.60 0 1 1 1/46 92.00 0 3 0 An average of 24 I have chosen South Africa and Australia becuase they are the top two teams in the World, if we want to do well we have to play good against the,, they are not easy to beat, and if this is what Tendulkar can do against them, he is pretty rubbish now.

Parth, one or two failures doesnt make you a loser.
what about failure in every critical game india has played in last 3 yrs. Every game where India were in a must win situation.
Typical case of, "when the going gets tough .. the Tough hides under the Table" :hic:

Why are you guys wasting time arguing with a kid' date=' just give him a lollypop and tell him to stfu :hic:[/quote'] Why, are you too scared to be proven wrong by a 13 year old.
When did you prove anyone wrong? You're just typing in bigger font the same garbage.

Sachin 10 310 100* 44.28 1 3 6 2/25 39.16 0 2 0
SRT's ODI record merits his inclusion in the ODI side. But thats besides the point. He's 34 years old & highly injury prone, as it is. In modern fast paced ODI games, there is good chance of him picking up injuries (esp while fielding). Besides what could be his motivation at this point to play ODIs any longer (hint: $$$$) ? He's got his priorities all wrong, as Ian C wrote in his article. The only reasons he must play cricket (i mean test cricket) now, is to: a) Win back his reputation from all cricket pundits b) Win games for India c) Recapture his records & put them away from Lara & Punter. Deep in him, he knows he doesnt have it in him anymore, to do of any of the above. He will be yet another cricketer of ours, who will limp his way out of the team, while milking the max out of his stardom. Methinks, a few more pathetic losses by our team, BCCI may come in his way & cut it short

Why are you guys wasting time arguing with a kid' date=' just give him a lollypop and tell him to stfu :hic:[/quote'] Why, are you too scared to be proven wrong by a 13 year old.
When did you prove anyone wrong? You're just typing in bigger font the same garbage.
OK i take that back, but by your avatar it seems that you are a very big fan of SRT, so ovbiuosley your not going to listen to statments againsts Tendulakar, so why post in this thread if you arn't going to listen to other people's views against your favourite player. Atleast speak for him than posting useless junk like
Why are you guys wasting time arguing with a kid, just give him a lollypop and tell him to stfu hic

Re: Ganguly needs to retire SRT is a finished as far as I am concerned as a test player and should be dropped ASAP. In ODIs he has good overall stats and can continue if he wants, but should retire gracefully before he is forced out later when his ODI performance stats start looking much like recent test stats.

Re: Ganguly needs to retire I think Parth has some good points. Dont chide him saying he's a 13 year old. Good reasoning there Parth... But I think the whole point is Tendulkar is not the only one playing for India its a team game and people tend to give lot more importance on Tendulkar's performance. You got to look at others in the team and how they are performing too. If he's playing well at the moment regardless of the opponent he should continue to play well. Why sack someone who is in form?

Parth' date=' did you download those things i asked you to ?[/quote'] Dude he's a 13 year old. U should ask him to stay from downloads :hic: What did u ask him to download, btw ?
See for yourself; make sure you read the whole thread ! http://72.36.144.77/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3642&highlight=decomportomitizer
That was plain mean :roll::roll::roll::roll:
All in jest, kid - no hard feelings. Here you go, have a lollypop - whichever one you like best; story.carmels.jpg

I think Parth has some good points. Dont chide him saying he's a 13 year old. Good reasoning there Parth... But I think the whole point is Tendulkar is not the only one playing for India its a team game and people tend to give lot more importance on Tendulkar's performance. You got to look at others in the team and how they are performing too. If he's playing well at the moment regardless of the opponent he should continue to play well. Why sack someone who is in form?
Yes I agree with the point that it's a team game, but apart from Tendulkar and Sehwag I don't think anyone in the batting line up should be dropped. The thing is Tendulkar is never going to come back into the form he was in and so why play when people and the media are continiuosley going to critisize you.