ludhianvi

What are you eating now?

How come no food thread exists :hitler: What did you recently eat or are eating right now? I'll start: I'm eating Saag with roti and a glass of water. Insider secret: The secret is to put some butter on the side, so you can refill into the saag when the butter is no longer visible :haha:

How come no food thread exists :hitler: What did you recently eat or are eating right now? I'll start: I'm eating Saag with roti and a glass of water. Insider secret: The secret is to put some butter on the side, so you can refill into the saag when the butter is no longer visible :haha:
Haha..I know what you are talking abt...used to do it all the time..

Whats this S&M business, huh :nervous: j/k, There's none near where I am, or I would have loved a cheddar cheese ploughmans But its too early to be thinking about food now
U funny git!! lunchtime then! we got this wicked morrocan cafe! they call it a morrocan pancake but its basically a paratha with either falafel or chicken in the middle!! okie thats lunch sorted then! :P

About to Eat * Daal * kareley * Boondi wala raita * Salad :icflove:
i'm jealous! ur so mean u dont even invite ur fellow icfers to share! :hitler: Trolly Dolly has arrived!! just bought a sandwich off her and diet coke!