What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

I know in north india, parathas are huge Me born in sindhi family so I had mostly curries, bhiryanis, mutton, oakras and potato paratha at the most I know abt mooli paratha, keema paratha, heard abt paneer on tv by ashish nehras mom, but yeh onion paratha is 1st one Seriously, onion is mashed? and then made roti..isn't it 2 strong?

pani-puri.jpg woohoo, had some gol gappas (paani puri) yesterday. Had some stuffing left over tonite but there was no paani and the powder/masala that came with the gol gappas as it had finished yesterday. So I made up my own paani mixture with some water, ketchup, lemon juice, black pepper, red pepper,and some salt. Was actually good. :hehe: I was too lazy to actually look up how to make the paani.
:woot::woot::woot: i haven't had pani-puris since when i was a young kid :((
Go to some desi store dude, they should have them in a packet with the puris and a small bag with the masala to make the paani. To make the stuffing, boil some potatoes, mash them up, add coriander, and spices ( salt, black pepper, grounded (sp?) jeera. And Enjoy ! [edit] hmmm...u can also use green chutney as well :dontknow: Pani%20Puri.jpg

Wow.. Rajeev and P_Khota, gotta appreciate you guys.. You guys actually cook ur own food.....specially hifi Indian food... Only things I have ever cooked are Rice(through Rice Cooker), Boiled Eggs(I boil like 12 eggs at once and put that in fridge so lasts me like 3 days), Milk(Microwaving everyday) and Maggi(though I havent had maggi in last 2 years).. Rajeev and P_Khota, do u guys actually cook in Mazboori or you guys actually enjoy cooking??

i made these for this week (no tandoori oven though :hehe:), along with some chicken fried rice: tandoori-chicken.jpg i shall soon take pictures of my food (when i find my camera) and compete with Salil :cool:

pani-puri.jpgPani%20Puri.jpg
hey feck you man :((