What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

Uff :mad: lallu teri tou.. :mad: :mad: :whack: main bonzo ko ganeshran ke hawale nahi kar sakti. :omg: Bonzo is very vicious, jab tak woh kisi ko apnata nahi, main bhi nahi apnaati :nono:
:omg: that is khushkhabri for the bimaaar-paltan.. Now they have to cross relatively 'less smart' threshold... (@aaku try refuting that :--D)

For lunch I had Sakkarai Pongal, Kozhukattai, Sundal, Rice, sambar, poriyam, rasam , moru. :dance::dance:
i had them today..............but not together sakarai pongal morning in mess. shambar, poriyal, rasam , moru, vaddai and payasam for lunch my friend brought me Kozhukattai from here place today which i'm eating right know. and sundal will be provided this evening at mess

:(( was thinking abt it last week, it was my fav..used to grab 5 rupees from home and run down to the juice centre on linking road. They don't even get chickoo's here
:(( Rajiv, gone are the days of the juicewalas and all. Now you have juice 'bars' all over the city serving 'healthy' drinks. Many gyms also have an in-house juice/ sandwich wala who conveniently happens to be an experts on all matters pertaining to nutrition. This one is one of my favs... From the old days, only a few Juicewalas remain. Bachelor's Juicewala and Amar Juice Centre. Rest are more or less fading into obscurity.