What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

:(( was thinking abt it last week, it was my fav..used to grab 5 rupees from home and run down to the juice centre on linking road. They don't even get chickoo's here
I usually buy frozen chickoos here in the US and then make the juice at home but it's not the same :((

kintiiiiiiiiii calzzz :omg: :D
Never worried about cals...:two_thumbs_up: in our office they keep List of items and in front put Calorie values...No one cares I am weighing in the Range of 72-74 in past 4 years... want to move toward 80 ( Hightower is 6 ft...BMI will be ok).... people have suggestions for weight loss.. can some one suggest for increasing weight at least 4/5 kg within a year?

Never worried about cals...:two_thumbs_up: in our office they keep List of items and in front put Calorie values...No one cares I am weighing in the Range of 72-74 in past 4 years... want to move toward 80 ( Hightower is 6 ft...BMI will be ok).... people have suggestions for weight loss.. can some one suggest for increasing weight at least 4/5 kg within a year?
woww lucky dawwwg :((

Simple, hit the gym. Exercise vigorously for a month and then stop. Do not do any kind of exercise for a month or two. That's it, finally you can join everyone else on seeking the knowledge on how to friggin lose weight. :two_thumbs_up:

Simple' date=' hit the gym. Exercise vigorously for a month and then stop. Do not do any kind of exercise for a month or two. That's it, finally you can join everyone else on seeking the knowledge on how to friggin lose weight. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] will try that...wanted to go to Gym from long time.....timings not matched so far...

will try that...wanted to go to Gym from long time.....timings not matched so far...
Don't stop it though. I was underweight for first 27 years of my life. Now at 28 I weigh 72kg(which is exactly the upper limit, as per BMI). I am struggling to lose the weight. I regret the whole gym episode I went through. :((

Don't stop it though. I was underweight for first 27 years of my life. Now at 28 I weigh 72kg(which is exactly the upper limit' date=' as per BMI). I am struggling to lose the weight. I regret the whole gym episode I went through. :(([/quote'] Actually I walk a lot... also eat very less in mornings and Dinner...so chances of becoming Fat are very less... my only problem is Not practicing to eat healthy food...

4-5 kg should piece of cake' date=' esp given 1 year!!. Given how determined you are, it can be done in no more than 1-2 months.[/quote'] 1 year I mentioned ..becuase I can't be be too much determined to do this... I can work hard to earn for eating....but can't work hard for eating :winky:

Simple' date=' hit the gym. Exercise vigorously for a month and then stop. Do not do any kind of exercise for a month or two. That's it, finally you can join everyone else on seeking the knowledge on how to friggin lose weight. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] man u let out the secret of Rohit Sharma;s six pack abs:giggle: