What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

Dont go for such diets!!Low carb ...will take away your energy Instead run a little and eat well..Diets dont work,Lifestyle changes do..
I did it for 3 months earlier in the year n lost 15 kgs, this time my target is 8 kgs so I dont think I'll be doing it for too long. It's quite fun n easy n one can take multi vitamin to make up.

I did it for 3 months earlier in the year n lost 15 kgs' date=' this time my target is 8 kgs so I dont think I'll be doing it for too long. It's quite fun n easy n one can take multi vitamin to make up.[/quote'] I have been running every day for the past 1.5 month between 45-60 minutes and I have lost only 2 kg. I would like to lose more weight faster. What diet plan are you on? Did you get it from a dietitiian?

First question, do u eat meat ? The diet is called dr Atkins and it suggests not taking ANY carbs n replacing it with protein rich foods like meat , eggs , cheese etc. Read the wiki so you understand logic behind it and I can send u s lot of info later. I eat meat so it's easier for me but if u dont then u might struggle.

First question, do u eat meat ? The diet is called dr Atkins and it suggests not taking ANY carbs n replacing it with protein rich foods like meat , eggs , cheese etc. Read the wiki so you understand logic behind it and I can send u s lot of info later. I eat meat so it's easier for me but if u dont then u might struggle.
Yes, I eat meat. I read the Aktins page on wiki and understand the process and the four phases. I would definitely like to start this asap because I can easily follow this diet plan. Could u send me the info u were talking about? Thanks

I eat meat. It would be great if you could share your diet plan. :icflove: I want to lose at least 5 kgs. :((