The Never Ending Thread

Ram

I am not a big advocate of weights for girls.....and even boys as long as they can manage without it. Spinning is damn good.
yeah spinnings wicked i thought i was gonna die in the 1st class but now i love it weights arent bad for girls, girls dont have the physical make up to bulk up much as guys unless they take steroids etc weights help build bone density and not to mention it keeps u leaner for longer cardio alone doesnt do that! infact i felt less toned with all the cardio i was doing than when i do the combined

yeah spinnings wicked i thought i was gonna die in the 1st class but now i love it weights arent bad for girls, girls dont have the physical make up to bulk up much as guys unless they take steroids etc weights help build bone density and not to mention it keeps u leaner for longer cardio alone doesnt do that! infact i felt less toned with all the cardio i was doing than when i do the combined
I disagree. Weights build certain muscles (which later ache :giggle:) that girls are not supposed to have. You know what will work best for you- yoga.

I disagree. Weights build certain muscles (which later ache :giggle:) that girls are not supposed to have. You know what will work best for you- yoga.
i practice yoga as well actually at my gym they do this combined class of half pilates half yoga its quite essential to stretch off the muscles specially after cardio plus if ur doing ashtang and hatha yoga then ur pretty much doing weight baring balances too i think with girls and weights the rule is that u just dont lift anything more than ur own body weight oh and by the way most girls dont know that weights help with eerr other muscles too the ones guys dont knwo about :wink:

i practice yoga as well actually at my gym they do this combined class of half pilates half yoga its quite essential to stretch off the muscles specially after cardio plus if ur doing ashtang and hatha yoga then ur pretty much doing weight baring balances too i think with girls and weights the rule is that u just dont lift anything more than ur own body weight oh and by the way most girls dont know that weights help with eerr other muscles too the ones guys dont knwo about :wink:
If you're referring to the muscles I think you are, then yes some of us men know what you're on about:winky:

Guest Shivani
How about a thread for all the lighthearted posts and chitty chitty bang bang posts or if you've got something on your mind but dont know where to put it, post here. The name of the thread is also super cool. This thread will NEVER end as the name applies. Here's a start. How is it going buddies. I've got a hangover and it wont go away. :crazy4:
great thread Ludhianvi :two_thumbs_up:

Collingwood Collingwood Momma is calling Collingwood "Ok time to go Straussy You keep the Assies busy" Here he comes down the wicket Hits it straight to mid-wicket (*I know it is mid-on but it doesn't rhyme n00bs) But why was Colly sloppy 'cause it is time to change his nappy Collingwood Collingwood You are a hero Collingwood!

Collingwood Collingwood Momma is calling Collingwood "Ok time to go Straussy You keep the Assies busy" Here he comes down the wicket Hits it straight to mid-wicket (*I know it is mid-on but it doesn't rhyme n00bs) But why was Colly sloppy 'cause it is time to change his nappy Collingwood Collingwood You are a hero Collingwood!
pretty good.

Rajiv drank vodka with water; he got drunk' date=' he drank whiskey with water, he got drunk, he drank rum with water he got drunk ,so he decided holy hell!!... i'm never drinking WATER again....[/quote'] :haha::haha: I'm gonna steal that for my facebook even though I don't drink :giggle: