The Never Ending Thread

Ram

Morris my love! *laughs* Missed you! Didn't Robbie Williams use your signature in a song a few years back? Will have to check it out!
Did he? I have no idea! You couldn’t have chosen a worser time to go AWOL. The India-Saffie series was incredible!

Did he? I have no idea! You couldn’t have chosen a worser time to go AWOL. The India-Saffie series was incredible!
Yeah, just checked my playlist. Tripping off the 2005 album Intensive Care. First they ignore you, then laugh at you and hate you, then they fight you, then you win. Not exactly the same but close enough. So everyone keeps telling me. Barely had time to sleep December & January. I'm so out of touch LOL.

eek baar eek aadmi doctor ke pass gaya aur bola doctor sahab mere teen daant toot gayye,doctor bola kaishe toot gayye,aadmi bola biwi nee akhrot todne ko diya thaa mooh se todne koo maain tood diya lekin mere teen daant bhee toot gaaye, doctor bola tum mana kar dete, admi bola agar mana karta tooh wooh mere batis(32) ke batis(32) daant tood dete.ahrot tod ke sirf teen toote. :sad:

SJ.. bohat hi bekaar joke tha
abeey chup kaar!! Sirji mujhe ki bahut english teach karnhe ti. ^^ Is that sentence right? I used to speak hindi but I forgot got it now :((, im trying to learn again and people posting in hindi gives me a great opportunity to pick up what they are trying to say.