The Never Ending Thread

Ram

abeey chup kaar!! Sirji mujhe ki bahut english teach karnhe ti. ^^ Is that sentence right? I used to speak hindi but I forgot got it now :((, im trying to learn again and people posting in hindi give me a great opportunity to pick up what they are trying to say.
what were you trying to say ? :giggle: You got 'abey chup kar' right.. which means shut up :D Sirjii mujhey whaat ? :hmmmm2:

what were you trying to say ? :giggle: You got 'abey chup kar' right.. which means shut up :D Sirjii mujhey whaat ? :hmmmm2:
:embarassed: I was trying to say "Shut up!! Sir John is writing in Hindi and I am trying to learn from it" "Chup kar! Sirji hindi pe lekhenge aur mujhe seh seek karonge" WHat about now? :hmmm:

:embarassed: I was trying to say "Shut up!! Sir John is writing in Hindi and I am trying to learn from it" "Chup kar! Sirji hindi pe lekhenge aur mujhe seh seek karonge" WHat about now? :hmmm:
Sir john hindi mein likhenge aur main uss se seekhoonga :D

abeey chup kaar!! Sirji mujhe ki bahut english teach karnhe ti. ^^ Is that sentence right? I used to speak hindi but I forgot got it now :((, im trying to learn again and people posting in hindi gives me a great opportunity to pick up what they are trying to say.
its good to seevthat someone enjoy my post.:icflove:
Sir john hindi mein likhenge aur main uss se seekhoonga :D
hindi ki professor ban sakti hoo tum.:--D mere hindi maain saab se jayda number aateh thee,school aur college maain.:yay:

Friends and Paajis, I am really upset. Being in the betting business for the first time, not even looking at the odds I put my 2 grand in the line against Bangladesh, If I win I will only get 200 and if I lose mera 2000 dollars to gaya :((:(( I am super nervous now

Kaika valentines day!!! :(( just finished business assignment! :mad: sleepy time now.. gniteee :bye:
Kyun mazak kar rahe hai behenji, aap jaisi bootiful ladki ko kyun date nehi milli mein bhi kam pe lag jata hoon, mera bhi assignments hain:--D ok good night aaku ji, dream well and dream about me :P

Friends and Paajis' date=' I am really upset. Being in the betting business for the first time, not even looking at the odds I put my 2 grand in the line against Bangladesh, If I win I will only get 200 and if I lose mera 2000 dollars to gaya :((:(( I am super nervous now[/quote'] :WTF: I thot u were talking in rupees. Rich puck :woot:

He dumped us to make it big at Hollywood. No respect for him :beee: Stone Cold > Y2J > Rock. BTW, this reception is nothing compared to what Jericho received on his return. PS; I'm going to the March 14th Raw at Scottrade Center. Will post pics :dance:

He dumped us to make it big at Hollywood. No respect for him :beee: Stone Cold > Y2J > Rock. BTW, this reception is nothing compared to what Jericho received on his return. PS; I'm going to the March 14th Raw at Scottrade Center. Will post pics :dance:
nah stone cold was awesome but the rock is in the league of Hulk and andre B-> Btw how much does the ticket cost ?