The Never Ending Thread

Ram

nah stone cold was awesome but the rock is in the league of Hulk and andre B-> Btw how much does the ticket cost ?
:nono: There was no one like SCSA, there will never be one. Hulk did a lot to Wrestling Biz but he is a limited wrestler. All he had was four to six moves. But SCSA was the epitome of technical wrestling and his mic skills were on par with any other wrestler. Maybe, Rock was better on mic but as a total package, Austin was the BEST. The tickets range from $20 to $75. Me n my cous are taking the $60 one. I'm going for Daniel Bryan, the next big thing in WWE :yay:

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: I'd heard rumors about the Sting, but Brock Lesner would be just awesome :pray:
UT was at Lesnar's MMA (?) fight last year, just to spice things up. It could be a promotional move. I prefer UT v Sting :yay: Lesnar can't wrestle. Simple.

UT was at Lesnar's MMA (?) fight last year, just to spice things up. It could be a promotional move. I prefer UT v Sting :yay: Lesnar can't wrestle. Simple.
have'nt seen him wrestle for some time so can't comment on that but earlier he used to be outstanding :hmmm: but in the end it does'nt matter, it may be the Sting or Lesner, Shawn Michaels or Kane or any other wrestler, its Wrestlemania so the Deamon of Death Valley will win :--D

have'nt seen him wrestle for some time so can't comment on that but earlier he used to be outstanding :hmmm: but in the end it does'nt matter, it may be the Sting or Lesner, Shawn Michaels or Kane or any other wrestler, its Wrestlemania so the Deamon of Death Valley will win :--D
Lesnar has just four, five moves like Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Lex Luger, Khali et al :hitler: We could be in for a surprise. Yes, the streak may end. Cena might come out and help UT's opponent thereby making Cena a superheel. It would be bigger than the Hogan's heel turn (nWo) :dance:

Lesnar has just four' date= five moves like Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Lex Luger, Khali et al :hitler: We could be in for a surprise. Yes, the streak may end. Cena might come out and help UT's opponent thereby making Cena a superheel. It would be bigger than the Hogan's heel turn (nWo) :dance:
comparing Lesner to Khali :headshake: p.s. the streak will never end.

comparing Lesner to Khali :headshake: p.s. the streak will never end.
The only way UT's retiring is by ending his streak? But, the streak is the Holy Grail of UT, so I'm kinda not sure :hmmmm2: Rock will play a part if UT does keep his streak alive.

The only way UT's retiring is by ending his streak? But, the streak is the Holy Grail of UT, so I'm kinda not sure :hmmmm2: Rock will play a part if UT does keep his streak alive.
I don't know whether its true or not but I've heard that Undertaker has a deal with Vince McMohan that the streak will always be alive.