Ram

The Never Ending Thread

2 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
8 hours ago, DomainK said:
:)

Been a very long time. This place has changed so much! But it's so good to see some old names here. I am on a break from work and just wanted to come here and see how you all are doing. I am happy my old login still works :)) CC is not as active as it used to be, huh?

How are you? 

Its sunny here, just in case you were wondering.We have a huge issue in sept 2015 and were down for weeks.Activity isnt the same since then.We have been improving though.

Suuny! You an admin? wow!! Amazing. 

Edited by DomainK

On 9/11/2017 at 7:22 PM, diga said:

Listening to song "pardah hain pardah", from Amar Akbar Antony in the bus makes me ponder if such songs would be allowed in this era.. maybe it would be considered blasphemy

What exactly is blasphemous with "Parda hai Parda" ?

But then again trust the mad moulvi brigade to issue fatwas against the sun for shining with equal intensity on the kaffirs as it does on the believers.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

^ be - pardah, is euphemism for taking somebody by force  isn't  it? 

No.

The "Purdahnasheen ko bepurdah na kard doon" part of the song is an euphemism to expose something hidden/secretive.

Edited by Mariyam

On 9/22/2017 at 5:34 AM, diga said:

to each his own

Actually you got me thinking here.

The first mukhda of the song contains shabaab pe main zara si, sharaab pheinkunga....

The mad moulvi brigade would find that a lot more offensive fatwa-worthy than purdahnasheen ko bepurdah na kar doon

3 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Will she have the guts to say the same to other religions?I doubt.

I do hope so.

Although other religions do not have so much nari shakti on show to take inspiration from.

People who chant Jai Mata Ki or other variables should be treating their girls and women much better than they do.

I do hope so.
Although other religions do not have so much nari shakti on show to take inspiration from.

People who chant Jai Mata Ki or other variables should be treating their girls and women much better than they do.

She is doing the usual.Taking potshots at hinduism in the name of talking about women empowerment.

These same people cry hoarse if triple talaq or polygamy is to be banned in India.

On 10/4/2017 at 2:06 PM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

She is doing the usual.Taking potshots at hinduism in the name of talking about women empowerment.

These same people cry hoarse if triple talaq or polygamy is to be banned in India.

That's false.

Shabana Azmi has been an outspoken critic of the Triple Talaq for years.

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/shabana-azmi-speaks-up-against-triple-talaq/305629/

She is also pro the Uniform Civil Code.

Edited by Mariyam

Hi all, didn't know where to ask this...

Sometimes I want to discuss Afghan cricket but have no idea what the name of their forum is. Searched for Afghan cricket forum with no results. Can someone link me or tell me the name of their forum please?

Apologies for the off-topic post, and this is the most visited cricket forum, so posted here. Thanks in advance. :)

13 hours ago, Tigers Fan said:

Hi all, didn't know where to ask this...

Sometimes I want to discuss Afghan cricket but have no idea what the name of their forum is. Searched for Afghan cricket forum with no results. Can someone link me or tell me the name of their forum please?

Apologies for the off-topic post, and this is the most visited cricket forum, so posted here. Thanks in advance. :)

There is no Afghanistan foruma as far as I know. You are free to discuss Afghan cricket on ICF and you can invite your friends for the same.

Have a look at this guy Anthony Weiner. He was a us politician running for Mayor seat. They were shooting a docu  of his campaign when allegations of him sending dick pics to under aged girls broke out. His wife was in same room when the news was first broadcasted on tv & it's on camera. There's also a clip of him sexting someone when his wife was sitting beside him.The reactions are difficult to watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=f0T1Rb_Q8cg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=T7Ntw2asHfU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OSHLNC2tCM

Edited by chapetmarunga

22 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
23 hours ago, Asim said:
GOT MARRIED :wp7:

Badhai ho...

Shukriya...

21 hours ago, beetle said:

Mithai lao.

Badhai ho .....:drum::drum:

Thank YOu :wp5: Here u go ;)

7BQzH0e.jpg

19 hours ago, velu said:

congrats bro.. 

how many wives now  ? <3

Thanks Bro...

How many? Allah Allah kar k got First :wp13:  (One and only)

1 hour ago, diga said:

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/946647996619374592

Congress MLA gets slapped by a constable :phehe:

Serves her right.

ANI

She( woman constable) abused me and pushed me, she should have shown restrain, I am her mother's age, but yes I agree I should not have lost my temper. I apologize: Asha Kumari,Congress