The Never Ending Thread

Ram

I know during last changes in ICF' date=' we had introduced this utility for multi-qouting. But I don't know how it works. Tried may times :((. Can some body help ? I need this so that kafi sare logon ko ek hi post mein chup kara sakoon..:--D[/quote'] Whatever posts you want to quote, press M+ on all of them (the color will change once you press the button). Then click reply. All of them will be quoted in the order you pressed M+

j8Bc7eRTdWY&feature=player_embedded Australian News :isalute:
LOL Imagine if a guy had made a similar comment about a woman's body. He would surely have been fired. :giggle:
Yeah. She has ze small ones, isn't it? ;) Actually, she meant it was "impressive". So more like an "under-hand" compliment :hehe:

Stone Cold Steve Austin has returned to WWE :woot: The world has got just better :aha:
its Undertaker vs HHH in Wrestlemania :yay::yay: BTW I had heard that Rock had come back - what will he be doing in Wrestlemania?? Merely hosting the event won't be the end of it I presume :hmmm:

its Undertaker vs HHH in Wrestlemania :yay::yay: BTW I had heard that Rock had come back - what will he be doing in Wrestlemania?? Merely hosting the event won't be the end of it I presume :hmmm:
Yes, just hosting it. But, if he stays after WM then he may go one-on-one with Cena in Summerslam, me thinks. :yay: