Ram

The Never Ending Thread

43 minutes ago, beetle said:

No ,he meant the female dog had an illicit relationship with a dog .

that is direct meaning ..

Actual meaning might be different 

Edited by velu

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Owner abandons pet pomerarian for having illicit relationship...:blink::blink:

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/pomeranian-abandoned-kerala-owner-claims-it-had-illicit-relationship-105934

Shameem was shocked to find a note that the owner has carefully tied to the dog before abandoning her.  “It is a very good dog. Good habits. Do not need a lot of food. No illnesses. She’s given a bath every five days. She only barks - in three years, she has not bitten anyone. She has mostly fed milk, biscuits and eggs,” the note said before that strange last line: “She is being abandoned because she was found to have illicit relationship with a dog in the neighbourhood.”

:blink:

slightly NSFW :giggle:

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Russian genes?

sounds russian , but they take only vodka :dontknow:

maybe some slavic country ..

have you ever applied beer to your hair ? i think it will make it appear to increase the volume of the hair 

1 hour ago, velu said:

have you ever applied beer to your hair ? i think it will make it appear to increase the volume of the hair 

:agree:

Yes....but I already have too much volume and my head looked too big and I smelt like a bewadi.

It adds bounce to the hair....

@Stan AF   @Real McCoy  @vvvslaxman   @The Dark Horse  this is my moms favorite ARR song , in cassette she recorded this song multiple times on both the sides , so that she dont need to rewind it manually   ..

any of you guys have any bad opinion about this song ?  ( i absolutely hate this song  :mad: )

33 minutes ago, velu said:

@Stan AF   @Real McCoy  @vvvslaxman   @The Dark Horse  this is my moms favorite ARR song , in cassette she recorded this song multiple times on both the sides , so that she dont need to rewind it manually   ..

any of you guys have any bad opinion about this song ?  ( i absolutely hate this song  :mad: )

This song is one of the generic number from ARR. The beat sequences was very common among some of his hits.  I don't hate the song.  But i don't put this in repeat mode.  Your mom seems to be an extreme fan of this song :)  I also put some songs in repeat mode from time to time. Sometimes even very old songs.  Recently i caught hold of remastered, high quality songs from Ilayaraja. It was like i was listening to some of the songs for the first time.    One such example is

44 minutes ago, velu said:

This is a great song from ARR. 1994 was no 1993 for him but still it was good.

53 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I'll go ahead and say it out there once and for all

IR >>>>>>>> ARR

I like this song. He uses more real instruments like trumpet , plates, (his jazz influence) than just synths like ARR.

undoubtedly, He is a true composer. ARR is a master of arrangement of music. Some of the technically unimaginable songs were composed by Ilayaraja.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I'll go ahead and say it out there once and for all

IR >>>>>>>> ARR

I like this song. He uses more real instruments like trumpet , plates, (his jazz influence) than just synths like ARR.

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

undoubtedly, He is a true composer. ARR is a master of arrangement of music. Some of the technically unimaginable songs were composed by Ilayaraja.

For casual listener which I was when I was growing up, ARR is awesome. But once you mature as a listener of music, one will appreciate Ilayaraja as the true maestro :bow:. Ilayaraja's music will always be ilaya (youthful) :phehe: in my mind

12 hours ago, velu said:

I don't consider it as a bad song but I don't listen to it as I consider it as a ladies song. But I would surely grow to hate it if that song was always on at home. Luckily my mom never listened to film songs. She would put devotional music in the morning and kripananda variyar lectures in the afternoon. I used to make fun of the way he says "thambi"