Bangladesh put up world's longest cricket bat

Re: Bangladesh put up world's longest cricket bat

I guess the plan is to do liliput hopping dance around it everytime there is a BD match :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the bat looks even bigger with them around... i, personally, dont see anything different, when Ashraful tries to hold Hayden's bat...

Re: Bangladesh put up world's longest cricket bat Good on them but I see them going India's way with all this hype :lol: Didn't few guys in India create a car that looked like a bat and a ball??? Still takes a lot of effort to do this one. Imagine if Bangladesh were to win the World cup :lol: What would the fan attempt?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Bangladesh put up world's longest cricket bat it's strange phenomena when we used to be crap cricket was not as popular in india as it;s in bangaldesh . let us face it a 0% win/draw in test and once in a blue moon win in one day doesn't really shout a quality team, still banghis seem to be crazy about cricket......

Re: Bangladesh put up world's longest cricket bat I think we are looking at past performances whenever we discuss Bangladesh. I know they haven't won a test match against the better test playing nation and have hardly been consistent in the past. That said they have won more than England, West Indies, India and Pakistan in this world cup. Maybe they are on the up. I would like to think the current form depicts a team's ability not past. As for future none knows what is in store. Couple of decades ago Sri Lanka hardly use to win any but once they had won the away test series against Pakistan they seemed to be on a different plain. I think what Bangladesh needed was some confidence and wins under the belt. I would want them to do well but not against India or say NZ. I don't mind seeing them beat the rest of the test playing nations consistently.