RSS feed from world over available now on ICFans

King

Cricket News from world over including the likes of South Africa, England, New Zealand is now right on our website. The feeds are refreshed every half hour and this helps in not only having the latest news available but also means you don't have to leave this website going around looking for other website for your cricket news. Go to Menu --> Modules --> Cricket Feed and check out the feeds. If you want us to add more feeds or if there is a feed that we haven't added let us know.

Re: RSS feed from world over available now on ICFans Ravi, How many news sites have you included? cricinfo, rediff ecb NMH BBC Should we include Hindu and DNA (Indian sites), SMH (Australian), supersports(SA), Guardian (England)? Or are they too many?

Re: RSS feed from world over available now on ICFans Good collection of lists you mentioned Chandan, will include those. We can include as many as we can. There is no upper limit to it. The pre-requisite is of course those website you mentioned should have the RSS feed available. I will have a look at them. Cheers

Re: RSS feed from world over available now on ICFans

Ravi, How many news sites have you included? cricinfo, rediff ecb NMH BBC Should we include Hindu and DNA (Indian sites), SMH (Australian), supersports(SA), Guardian (England)? Or are they too many?
Guardian don't really have an exclusive cricket news RSS Chandan. SMH terms and conditions don't allow other websites to link them (dumb they are, they are only going to lose out on more hits). The rest have been added. I haven't deliberately added TOI but I could do if you like :hic:

Re: RSS feed from world over available now on ICFans Top notch as usual, Ravi. If you guys want to subscribe to certain feeds (which aren't on our module), then please mention them here. I reckon DesiChap could give us the lowdown on all the good websites (and the rumour-mongers) - he seems very well informed and posts plenty of articles which generate debate on this forum.