Star News reporting

Inside_edge

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Star News reporting

The 3 of them know a thing or two about batting.
They should start showing that knowldege while in the field:-) I wonder how u see immodesty where there is nothing u see boot licking without any proof but this idiotic interference in matters of selction comes of as a display of batting genius from them to you. :wall: Stop seeing things through prism of prejudice. Little consistency goes a long way. :wall:

Re: Star News reporting if greggie, dravid and tendu called up vengy and spoke to him.... how did this news come out..... who among the 4 leaked it and why.... the 3 in SA will not leak it, cos it makes them look like back-biters.... seems like Vengy is playing double-games here..... i say, fire tht idi0t who has done enuf damage in the first month itself....

Guest dada_rocks

Every coach and captain is asked for input in selections and so is Tendulkar. Whats new here? Dravid' date=' Tendulkar, and Chappell have close to 25000 test runs between them and can see Ganguly is a washed up unsuitable batsman for SA pitches.[/quote'] there is diference betwene giving sugestion when asked and butting in from south africa unsolcited avice. Tendulkar in what capacity gets asked these quetions I am not sure.. He should worry about his own batting, whihc stinks these days. dravid's one day scorecard looks equally stinking in last 6 month or so..
Guest dada_rocks

This is sooooooo unprofessional ..... to say the least :wall: :wall:
but it's usual middle-class whingers way of dealing with things.. Some people who see red where there is none are conveneintly explainig it away.. Have seen it all.. little consistency people, litte conssitency that's all i am asking. it's not that hard
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Star News reporting He can;t score while there is no match on Gator :lmao: I vividly recall two hundreds one one fast bouncy track specifically designed for his failure ,,

Re: Star News reporting Some more info. Just reported under 'star news Exclusive' Coach and captain called on Vengy the day before PE game to discuss current state of affairs in team, making no secret of their opinion abt Ganguly.'They don't want him in dressing room' is what is reported.It seems Tendu joined them later as special invitee and basically made the same comment. 'Following series loss at PE Vengy wilted under pressure to demands of public, politicians and media'. In another interview they showed Yuvy's expressing 'great pleasure' abt Dada's inclusion.

He can;t score while there is no match on Gator :lmao: I vividly recall two hundreds one one fast bouncy track specifically designed for his failure ,,
DR... i guess u have not followed his exploits in the county scene and challengers...
Guest dada_rocks

Thats true Bheem' date=' no way to verify as yet. However I saw Yuvy's interview where he expects to be OK by world cup and expressed pleasure on Dada's selection (btw my nani and dadi are equally excited- lol).[/quote'] Yuvi sehwag bhajji etc are staucnh dada supporters. they are lying low since atmosphre is not conducive..

there is diference betwene giving sugestion when asked and butting in from south africa unsolcited avice
And how do you know the advice was unsolicited?
Tendulkar in what capacity gets asked these quetions I am not sure
In the capacity of being arguably the greatest cricketer India has produced.
He should worry about his own batting, whihc stinks these days.
He has been the highest scorer in half the matches since his return.
dravid's one day scorecard looks equally stinking in last 6 month or so..
You're a smart man. Post the stats and then lets discuss.