Dhoni taught me to walk the ramp: Pragyan Ojha

Guest Shivani

Guest Shivani

Mumbai: Team India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his newest lieutenant Pragyan Ojha have something in common. They are both in the first year of their BCom and ironically, both of them want to complete their degree whatever comes their way. Dhoni is studying at St Xavier's College, Ranchi, while Pragyan has taken admission at Bhavan's College in Hyderabad. So, do the two share notes when they meet? "When you meet Dhoni, studies are the last thing that's on your mind. It is actually an opportunity for me and we have only spoken about cricket so far," he smiles. Pragyan then goes on to reveal something startling about his captain: Dhoni actually taught his 'classmate' to walk the runway! "We were a part of this exercise where we were showcasing the new Team India jersey and it required me to walk the ramp. I never thought that one day I will have to do that and the thought of a million flashbulbs on my face made me even more nervous! It's so easy to face the toughest rookie on the pitch than walk the runway," he says. "That was when Dhoni came up and gave me confidence. (During rehearsals) He told me not to look at the audience, just walk normally and slowly, with a smile, and then turn back." 1276578.jpgSource

Guest Hiten.
look at that style by Mr. Pragyan Ojha. What jeans and tshirt but why is he wearing hollywood and not bollywood t-shirt :dontknow:
...bekaaas in South India they do not speak Hindi, so no baalllywood following :whack:.

Guest gaurav_indian
...bekaaas in South India they do not speak Hindi' date=' so no baalllywood following :whack:.[/quote'] Hyderabaad ---> Hollywood :hmmm:

Guest Shivani
look at that style by Mr. Pragyan Ojha. What jeans and tshirt but why is he wearing hollywood and not bollywood t-shirt :dontknow:
:giggle:
...bekaaas in South India they do not speak Hindi' date=' so no baalllywood following :whack:.[/quote'] PRAGGY ISN'T SOUTH INDIAN :(( :whack: :((
Its an Ed Hardy shirt' date=' ludh. Apna Ojha bhai bhi stylish ho gaya hai ab. :D[/quote'] :yay: Praggy :icflove: :nice: MAHI is such a cuteheart :hail:

Guest Shivani
Then what is Sachinism? :cantstop:
exactly :ditto:
Worshipper of the mighty god Sachin Tendulkar maybe :winky:
Haaaaaaaaaaw :nervous:
Ed hardy tshirts are badazz ..... Shivani your potential future husband... Mr. Ojha... you guys are from the SAME STATE!!! yay!
Yay ... :yay: Praggy :icflove: no no no no no no noooooooo my potential future husband = MAHI :love: all the way :pray: