Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ok I am done.... No wait... BHAAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH Farcenal :hehe: :hysterical:
One who laughs last, laughs best.:finger::finger:

We lost the best player in the world but still we are at #2.:giggle: :hello: Shane...missed you on August 29th.:giggle:
Deep within yourself you know that, you guys had done nothing to deserve that game, i was out of town that weekend so missed the game, my dad called me early next morning conveying how teriibly unlucky the Goons were not to atleast take a share of the spoils (Dad is a Liverpool Fan, but now supports Arsenal after my several attempts at convincing him to do so), watched the replay of the game later that week and was gut-wrenched at the end of it all. Reminded me a bit of the 05 FA CUP Final between the same Teams, just a role reversal this time around. Nevermind i hope, we get our own back at the Emirates the next time. :D

Deep within yourself you know that, you guys had done nothing to deserve that game, i was out of town that weekend so missed the game, my dad called me early next morning conveying how teriibly unlucky the Goons were not to atleast take a share of the spoils (Dad is a Liverpool Fan, but now supports Arsenal after my several attempts at convincing him to do so), watched the replay of the game later that week and was gut-wrenched at the end of it all. Reminded me a bit of the 05 FA CUP Final between the same Teams, just a role reversal this time around. Nevermind i hope, we get our own back at the Emirates the next time. :D
Yess! We didn't play well but still we won, that's the mark of the champions:D. Arshavin and Rooney were good but on the whole it was a very dull game. Nani, Berba and Fletch all missed clear cut chances. Ummm...let's see what happens at the Emirates.:nice:

b_b bro' date=' when do [u']we play our next match and against whom?:D
Fixed. Arsenal just finished playing Wigan today. We rocked Wigan, no ? :prankster2:

Fixed. Arsenal just finished playing Wigan today. We rocked Wigan, no ? :prankster2:
Alrite, you earned my wrath.:mad: Chelsea are going down to Tottenham and United to City.:hitler: Btw, what a match between Liverpool and West Ham, last night! Terrific. I don't know much about the game but that West Ham kid Hines on the left side was such a joy to watch during the first half. Man! he ran at godspeed:nice:.

Comfortable victory over Tottenham. Like Man City, spurs are on their way out of "big 4". For all the talks over us getting new big 4, I don't think there would be any (re)arrangement in the table standings at the top. Meanwhile, Chelsea and Carlos are enjoying their hot streak and have extended it to 6 :amitdance:

Just managed to catch Man U-Citeh highlights. How the *** did the ref allow the game go into 96th minute when the additional time was only suppose to be for 4 mins ? Owen scored his goal in 95th min and 40 odd seconds. Oh well, Citeh got too cocky for my liking...but they can say there were hard done.

You guys deserved it. Who the *** boo's their own players ? Just because he showed interests in leaving Arsenal for more money ? He's a human being after all :aetsch:

You guys deserved it. Who the *** boo's their own players ? Just because he showed interests in leaving Arsenal for more money ? He's a human being after all :aetsch:
He wasn't boo'ed for showing Interest in other Clubs, but for his lack of performace on pitch, he sulked, looked disinterested, bloody whiner, we will fu(k both him and Man Sh!itey at the Emirates.