Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

good finish by Owen though I think Utd missed out when Anelka was being sold - 15m was it he cost Chelski? Bargain. Proper out and out striker, great finisher, pacy, skilful and even drops deep to bring others into play well. Fergire should have made a serious bid he would have banged em in with the kind of service United give, been far handier than Berbatov

good finish by Owen though I think Utd missed out when Anelka was being sold - 15m was it he cost Chelski? Bargain. Proper out and out striker, great finisher, pacy, skilful and even drops deep to bring others into play well. Fergire should have made a serious bid he would have banged em in with the kind of service United give, been far handier than Berbatov
I hope our players show commitments towards Chelsea for atleast 2 years, given that the club is banned for 18 months from transfer window. We ought to keep our current lot happy and see through this shyte phase. I think Drogba signed his contract extension and Carlos is hoping that Anelka follows the same suit as his fellow striker.

I hope our players show commitments towards Chelsea for atleast 2 years, given that the club is banned for 18 months from transfer window. We ought to keep our current lot happy and see through this shyte phase. I think Drogba signed his contract extension and Carlos is hoping that Anelka follows the same suit as his fellow striker.
Chelsea Banned :woot: WHY?

Persuaded a lesser known player called Gael Kakuta to breach his contract hence the ban! They can sell the players though..
Wasn't man u under the same suspicious radar ?

yeah, some kid from Le Havre? I think. But I believe that turned out ok Merida would not have breached his contract as U18s are not contracted in italy, hence a few talented young italians leaving quite easily. Not sure re: fabregas 18 months is a long time! Luckily Chelski have got real options they just need everyone to stay fit... edit: merida is spanish innit, me forgots...

yeah, some kid from Le Havre? I think. But I believe that turned out ok Merida would not have breached his contract as U18s are not contracted in italy, hence a few talented young italians leaving quite easily. Not sure re: fabregas 18 months is a long time! Luckily Chelski have got real options they just need everyone to stay fit...
Can Chelsea draft players from their youth academy ? Or We cannot let anyone debut for us in the 18 months period ?

Chelsea can't sign new players from other clubs but they can very well offer contracts to the players from their own academy. But unlike Arsenal and Man Utd their academy ain't that great. Having said that I believe they have got depth in their squad.They should be able to see off these two years but they might have to spend extra to keep everyone satisfied especially those whose contracts would expire soon . For instance, Kalou is likely to leave by end of the season (his contract expires) for want of match time.

bhai log' date=' please tell me you saw Torres's goal against West Ham. :pray:[/quote'] I think you are talking about the First Goal, where he left the RB for dead, skipped and toe poked over the Keeper, Fantastic Solo Goal, Reminded me of Titi during his Prime :sniffle: