Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Bellamys goal was a corker Me and my bro were having a discussion- Bellamy or Tevez, who's the better player? Bellamy for me everytime- better finisher, pacier, more skilful. Tevez has a better rep because he's Argie. Though he does boast superior necklessness

Another debate for you guys- Drogba or Anelka Anelka for me hands down.
Drogba for me, We always missed that kinda striker for the Tough Away Battles, a Striker who could play one up top, have a presence about him, could shrug off defenders, also a threat aerially. I would take Drogba for a 4-5-1 anyday, minus the whining ofcourse.

Drogba' date=' man! No question. Anelka as a striker needs to be spoon fed, Drogba on the other hand can do quite a bit with the ball.[/quote']
Drogba for me, We always missed that kinda striker for the Tough Away Battles, a Striker who could play one up top, have a presence about him, could shrug off defenders, also a threat aerially. I would take Drogba for a 4-5-1 anyday, minus the whining ofcourse.
I guess who youd pick would depend on the formation a little- Anelka has done well as a lone man too. Anelka dosent have Drogs physical presence and cant hold the ball up as well but is ok in the air himself and EVERY other attribute he is a better striker- technically better, pacier, a VASTLY better finisher, much more creative on the ball in bringing others into play (he's played out wide half the time ffs) He'll always score more than Droggers. How abt Tevez vs Bellendy?

Drogba over Anelka any given day. He isn't a natural striker like a Michael Owen, RVN or Raul but he makes it up with his pace, aerial prowess and physical presence. Anelka is not that far behind and one thing that goes in favor of him is he has played in almost ten different clubs which makes it quite difficult for him to adapt to the playing formations, hence less number of career goals when compared to Drogba. I like Tevez so I am going with Carlitos > Bellamy. There isn't much between them tbh.

Tevez would have been the obvious answer, but this season there has been a meteoric rise in the performaces of Craig Bellamy, well looks like the stiff competition for the strikers position within the Team, with the likes of Ade (turd), Tevez and Robinho has made him lift his game, i hope he keeps his temper in check though, he isnt doing himself any good, after that incident with the fan the other day at Old Trafford, i remember he also hit Riise with a Golf Club during practice i guess at Real Madrid, in his Pool days.

I guess who youd pick would depend on the formation a little- Anelka has done well as a lone man too. Anelka dosent have Drogs physical presence and cant hold the ball up as well but is ok in the air himself and EVERY other attribute he is a better striker- technically better, pacier, a VASTLY better finisher, much more creative on the ball in bringing others into play (he's played out wide half the time ffs) He'll always score more than Droggers. How abt Tevez vs Bellendy?
Yes, there is no doubt about Anelka's ability as a striker, P.S. He was a Gooner First :D but i would say a combination of Drogba and Van Persie would be lethal.

Tevez would have been the obvious answer' date=' but this season there has been a meteoric rise in the performaces of Craig Bellamy, well looks like the stiff competition for the strikers position within the Team, with the likes of Ade (turd), Tevez and Robinho has made him lift his game, i hope he keeps his temper in check though, he isnt doing himself any good, [b']after that incident with the fan the other day at Old Trafford, i remember he also hit Riise with a Golf Club during practice i guess at Real Madrid, in his Pool days.
That was one needless incident. He ran the length of the field to slap a RESTRAINED fan. He is nothing but a pu$$y.

[B]Sat 26th September 2009[/B]
Portsmouth	v 	Everton	12:45	
Birmingham	v 	Bolton	15:00	
Blackburn	v 	Aston Villa	15:00	
Liverpool	v 	Hull City	15:00	
Stoke City	v 	Man Utd	15:00	
Tottenham	v 	Burnley	15:00	
Wigan Athletic	v 	Chelsea	15:00	
Fulham	        v 	Arsenal	17:30	 

[B]Sun 27th September 2009[/B]
Sunderland	v 	Wolves	16:00

WTF!? It's a fact - Liverpool is a shyt team. and the manager of the club is just another fat Spanish waiter who whines and whines when things don't go his way.
Ahhh, wait a second. A Manchester United supporter, managed by Ferguson is talking about WHINING! :yikes: What has the world come to! :nervous::omg:

Tevez. I may be biased because I still remember the "I'm a Red" claim by Bellamy but inspite of that IMO Tevez is a much better player(also he plays for ARG which gives him an edge :wink:)