Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

bb my friend' date=' Here is some awesomess --> Link :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: muhahahahahahaha
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Some sorta consolation on an otherwise horrible day!

Harsh, but from what I read they were pretty ordinary and Sunderland deserved the win. Towards the end of the game they had Kuyt and Voronin up front, Spearing and Leva in midf even minus the first choice, not exactly great back up is it.

Harsh, but from what I read they were pretty ordinary and Sunderland deserved the win. Towards the end of the game they had Kuyt and Voronin up front, Spearing and Leva in midf even minus the first choice, not exactly great back up is it.
True. yeah, it is extremely tough to play without both Gerrard and Torres. Babel/N'gog, Kuyt just don't have it in them to do it all alone up front. Voronin was good at Berlin, he is useless here. Spearing is too inexperienced whereas Leiva is decent but makes a lot of mistakes. I feel Pacheco could be given a shot, I am sure he is better than N'gog!

How did that beach ball get in there ? At the beginning of the game that ball was cornered in the goal posts that Reina was guarding, how the eff did it come inside the box ? :dontknow:

some prat of a liverpool supporter chucked it on just mins before the goal was scored. shouldnt have been allowed that goal. As you say Rahul, Kuyt is nowhere near good enough up front. Useful out wide where his energy makes a difference, but even there Benayoun and Riera are more creative. Voronin doing well in Ger juts shows how ordinary the Bundesliga is. I know Pool fans dont like Leiva, dont know much about him. He's good on Football Manager:--D

Hopefully Owen will score skipping past 3 defenders and unleashing a searing curling drive past Reina into the far right corner from 25 yards out. And Utd will win 4-0. Scorers: Owen, Owen, G Neville, G Neville Gerrard sent off in 87th minute kicking out at Gary Neville in sheer frustration.

Spurs win again. Lucky Harry does it again.:cantstop: As Harry would say " triffic peformance"
Lolaz, Lolaz, Lolaz ! All I could hear in the First Half was the "O When the Saints" at its varaint best, But what happened in the Second half left me ROFLing, wave after wave of the Spurs attack only to be thwarted by Simonsen. Then they get knocked out by a sucker punch by Whelan. Top 4. Dream On Baby. :hehe: Brilliant. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: