Sign in to follow this  
Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

Manure is only good to win against wolves (who had 10 subs in their starting line up) Fulham 3-0 manure :hysterical:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Spurs right in the mix. This is gonna be our year as lucky harry brings the title back to the Lane:yay:
Say what ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

We were suppose to miss Droggers, Essien, Mikel and Kalou :dontknow: 7-2 thumping victory for the pensioners :aha:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

LOLERS!!! Mancini getting the taste of defeat after big talks....phuck the italianos :reddy:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Carlo is an Italian too:giggle:
Going by our history, he'll be there for a short time wonly :reddy: :D
b_b pwned :hysterical::hysterical:
:whack:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Seriously when was the last time EPL had such a table Shane? 2003 or was it 2004??
04/05... liverpool :hehe:

Make most if it' date=' it aint going to last:winky: The blues with 2 games in hand and looking good to take back our rightful place.[/quote'] Ok Sir. Best of luck to ur 'Blues'. We aint playing to lose.

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
Ok Sir. Best of luck to ur 'Blues'. We aint playing to lose.
But we're indeed playing to win :winky: Bluesssss B->B->

Gunners' date=' United, Spurs and Chelsea are all playing to win.:winky:[/quote'] You mean Man U, Gunners, and Spurs are playing for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Chelsea is going to WIN:haha:

You mean Man U' date=' Gunners, and Spurs are playing for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Chelsea is going to WIN:haha:[/quote'] U can see wat i mean frm the Points table.:winky:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

Manure 2-0 up against Farcenal. First goal, although it might be given as OG...it was all about wizardry from Nani, sheesh! what skills. Second goal was even better and twas all about going from one end to other in no time. Come on goons, equalize and share the bloody points :pray:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

Ashravin could've done much better and should've taken those half chances. His finishing wasn't upto the mark today and Arsenal were looking upto him to make a comeback/take a lead in this game.

BB being a fellow blues supporter like me I thought I should share with you some terribly bad news, which could have a massive implication on us winning the title. I have heard some inside info that The Sun newspaper will be releasing details on another 8 odd girls who John Terry has apparently slept with!!! It's also been circulated that John Terry isn't the only one to have slept with Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend, Drogba, Gudjonsum, and Ashley Cole have also had the pleasures. If this is all true and comes out in the media, then I geniunely believe our title and champion league hopes are over!!!! On a slightly lighter note, this is what the Chelsea opposition have been singing lately: Chelsea Chelsea wherever you may be.. Dont leave your wife with John Terry! His dad deals cocaine..his mum steals tea He cried when he missed a penalty! Chelsea Chelsea whereever you may be.. Dont leave your wife with John Terry! He cannot shoot and he cant ****ing pass But he'll take your MRS right up the @ss!!!!!!!