Ganguly stitched up

Only conclusion I can come to. I think no one really wants him. But the pressure to select was masive from fans and politicians. Thus selectors were forced to select him even though they know it is wrong. Thus what better way to finish the gangs saga but by selecting him when out of form, 34 and picking him for the Fast, Bouncy tracks of SA. Those SA quicks are licking their lips at bowling at gangs. Ntini and Nel can't believe their luck. He will get peppered. 2 points and 2 gullys and just aim at his head and ribs. :lol: Even in his pomp he could not play auch bowling how is he going to fair now. He will flop and the gangs saga will be over. Thus the selectors and team will finally be able to move on.

Re: Ganguly stitched up

Dude, even with two Ganguly threads on this board you just HAD to start a new one ? :shrug:
Yes but different slant. Why have they selected him for SA. All those games he could have played on flat tracks etc and the one they choose for his comeback are the tracks of SA. Have they giving him this assignment in the knowledge he will fail and so ending the gangs albatross hanging round their necks.
Guest dada_rocks

Only conclusion I can come to. I think no one really wants him. But the pressure to select was masive from fans and politicians. Thus selectors were forced to select him even though they know it is wrong. Thus what better way to finish the gangs saga but by selecting him when out of form, 34 and picking him for the Fast, Bouncy tracks of SA. Those SA quicks are licking their lips at bowling at gangs. Ntini and Nel can't believe their luck. He will get peppered. 2 points and 2 gullys and just aim at his head and ribs. :lol: Even in his pomp he could not play auch bowling how is he going to fair now. He will flop and the gangs saga will be over. Thus the selectors and team will finally be able to move on.
Go watch his sa inning in download section and see how many short balls get hooked and pulled for six and four.. really people should stop deluding themselves.. Don;t trust my words watch it urself.

Re: Ganguly stitched up Don't need to go see any package on a gangs innings. I have watched him enough times over the years to know his batting. If you think he does not have a weakness against pace bowled back of a length then you are deluded. One innings were he did well means nothing. As plenty of times he failed fending the short pitcher of and basically shi##ing it.

Agree DSR - he has been stiched up. :eew: But who know he may yet surprise all of his haters. I hope he does because it means India will be doing well. I want to see India do well - forget about the players.
I really believe he has stitiched up . I don't think he did have haters just people who believed he should not be in team, me included. What upsets me and others as how he has got back in team through politics, influence etc very sad for indian cricket.

Go watch his sa inning in download section and see how many short balls get hooked and pulled for six and four.. really people should stop deluding themselves
You should stop deluding yourself. The innings you are talking about is from an ODI and remind me again how many short pitch deliveries are allowed in an over in an ODI?

How exactly do you hang an albatross around your neck ? It's one big f*cking bird...
predator, the phrase alludes to Samuel Taylor Coleridge?s poem ?The Rime of the Ancient Mariner,? in which a sailor who shoots a friendly albatross is forced to wear its carcass around his neck as punishment. HTH. take it easy, R