Razzaq slags of BOB!

Re: Razzaq slags of BOB! DUBAI, Apr 16: Pakistan all-rounder Abdul Razzaq has criticised their late coach Bob Woolmer, saying he was only interested in keeping his job and his tenure made no difference to the team. Razzaq, who missed the World Cup due to an injury, said he knew that it was not right to pass adverse remarks on dead person but he had no regret to state the truth although it may sound unkind, according to a newspaper report. "In my opinion Bob was a very shrewd operator. He was a coach just by nature of his job. Bob knew how to spend his time. For me, he must surely be one of the cleverest Britishers. On the surface he acted as an Asian but inside he was only interested in keeping his job irrespective of victory or defeat," Razzaq was quoted as saying in 'Khaleej Times' from Karachi. "Bob knew the art of how to get his way out. His main objective was to earn money and nothing else. His being coach made no difference to the team," he said. Razzaq was also critical of 2003 national team coach, South African Richard Pybus, under whom Pakistan had performed poorly in the last World Cup. "Richard was not a coach. He was merely a trainer and got the job through manoeuvring," he said. He believed that Pakistan should have a local coach because the experiment of hiring foreigners have failed miserably despite spending huge sums of money. Razzaq admitted that the team's performance in the World Cup has caused immense damage to the game in the country and it might take sometime to regain past status as one of the best teams of the world.

Re: Razzaq slags of BOB!

I dont make these thing up Ravi. My source is not the internet!
I don't know what you are on about? When I did say you made things up??? I don't want to comment on something without having read in details, it's as simple as that.

I don't know what you are on about? When I did say you made things up??? I don't want to comment on something without having read in details, it's as simple as that.
Easy Ravi :hmph: I have provided the article neverthless after a bit of surfing :wtg:

Easy Ravi :hmph: I have provided the article neverthless after a bit of surfing :wtg:
OK cheers mate. :wtg: We have couple other guys that come and post some strange quotes but never back it up with a link hence my first post. Check the link http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=67802&highlight=sachin+playing+intensionally#67802 and you will understand why we insist on links to back up news.

Woolmer was shrewd and selfish: Razzaq Pakistan all-rounder Abdul Razzaq has criticised their late coach Bob Woolmer, saying he was only interested in keeping his job and his tenure made no difference to the team. Razzaq, who missed the World Cup due to a injury, said he knew that it was not right to pass adverse remarks on dead person but he had no regret to state the truth although it may sound unkind, according to a newspaper report. "In my opinion Bob was a very shrewd operator. He was a coach just by nature of his job. Bob knew how to spend his time. For me, he must surely be one of the cleverest Britishers." "Bob knew the art of how to get his way out. His main objective was to earn money and nothing else. His being coach made no difference to the team," he said. Razzaq was also critical of 2003 national team coach, South African Richard Pybus, under whom Pakistan had performed poorly in the last World Cup. Read more Also Read ? Latest World Cup Headlines ? Latest World Cup Imagegalleries ? Exclusive Columns ? Woolmer probe: Full Coverage "Richard was not a coach. He was merely a trainer and got the job through manoeuvering," he said. He believed that Pakistan should have a local coach because the experiment of hiring foreigners have failed miserably despite spending huge sums of money. Razzaq admitted that the team's performance in the World Cup has caused immense damage to the game in the country and it might take sometime to regain past status as one of the best teams of the world.

Re: Razzaq slags of BOB! Razzaq , the world's laziest cricketer is "uncoachable",period. This joker may have cost them the WC2003 match when he dropped a sitter of Sachin and he is critical of Richard Pybus and Bob Woolmer , what a Joke ! Get over it Spinach boy, you are never gonna be the captain of Pak team.

Re: Woolmer was shrewd and selfish: Razzaq

"In my opinion Bob was a very shrewd operator. He was a coach just by nature of his job. Bob knew how to spend his time. For me, he must surely be one of the cleverest Britishers." "Bob knew the art of how to get his way out. His main objective was to earn money and nothing else. His being coach made no difference to the team," he said. .
Really hope that he is being misquoted here because these are some hideous comments.