Sign in to follow this  
Sachinism

Usain Bolt just got even faster

This guy makes it look so effortless, arguably the best athlete I have seen. Remember his histrionics even before finishing his race in the 100m race at Beijing, man thats attitude...He could have shaved off another 2 microseconds though in that race...

He is awesome. No doubt the quickest ever by miles. But do you think the tracks are designed now to give quicker times compared to say 20 years ago?
I doubt it. All the other athletes are still clocking times they’re used to clocking. Only this guy is standing head and shoulders above the field. The mind-boggling aspect of most his 100 m victories is the ease with which he outpaces the rest of the field. Come to think of it, 100 m dashes are meant to really close affairs, with photo-finishes required more often than not to determine the winner. But Bolt just canters the last 20 m as though others have stopped running and yet manages to win 3-4 m!

I doubt it. All the other athletes are still clocking times they’re used to clocking. Only this guy is standing head and shoulders above the field. The mind-boggling aspect of most his 100 m victories is the ease with which he outpaces the rest of the field. Come to think of it, 100 m dashes are meant to really close affairs, with photo-finishes required more often than not to determine the winner. But Bolt just canters the last 20 m as though others have stopped running and yet manages to win 3-4 m!
:agree:

He is crazy. They asked him why was he taking it easy on the finish line at Beijing Olympics and he said he slowed down because he wanted to break the record again. And he just did that, freakin amazing this. Its freaking crazy how he runs sooo smooth, just makes it look easy.

Guest Shivani   
Guest Shivani

Freak ! Amazing ... I don't think other than him anybody can think of breaking his record :hail:

I really want to see this guy run full 100% speed. It honestly looks like he's not even trying out there. How ironic is it that his last name is bolt? I should rename my last name as Bat or Balll, maybe my son will excel in some sport.

I really want to see this guy run full 100% speed. It honestly looks like he's not even trying out there. How ironic is it that his last name is bolt? I should rename my last name as Bat or Balll, maybe my son will excel in some sport.
Oh yeahhh Mr. Thakkar Junior will be the second coming of Manny Ramirez:two_thumbs_up:

Don't mind the bump :secret: lQ7nStcBh-A Bolt participated only in relay and he won :clap: His last 60m was awesome :woot:
He kinda flew away from rest of the pack in last leg. Other competitors were dismissed with utter disparage.

Wonder ' date='how much do these sprinters dope and at what time they leave it ,so that they are not tested positive .[/quote'] Not sure about present day. But check out the documentary: "30 for 30 - 9.79", it is on Netflix. (Dopers are just ahead of the then tech, until get caught/detected.)

I had the opportunity to visit his training facility in Kingston. It seemed minimal compared to what guys have at US colleges/pro training facilities. These Jamaican guys rough it out and dominate. Simply incredible.