Zaid Hamid in my dream...

THX_1138

This disturbed me beyond imagination. Usually my dreams involve me as Paul Atredis, or Bruce Wayne... but last night, i had a rather disturbing dream. Zaid Hamid featured in the dream. And get this, he was appointed the PCB chief. So then began the disturbing dichotomy of the Hamid era in pakistan cricket. by day, he was begin tea-bagged by Lalit Modi for the scraps that the bcci left around the place, just enough to sustain pakistan cricket, and by night, he would attempt to revive some of his lost pride by hosting 'tonight with zaid hamid (engineer)' where he would spew vituperation at everything from the pope and the great RAW conspiracy to spike Asif's urine sample (and yeah Asif had failed another dope test, this time with nefarious amounts of estrogen in his system that were giving him a peculiar case of man boobs). I need counseling. I am one sick muthafracker...

This disturbed me beyond imagination. Usually my dreams involve me as Paul Atredis, or Bruce Wayne... but last night, i had a rather disturbing dream. Zaid Hamid featured in the dream. And get this, he was appointed the PCB chief. So then began the disturbing dichotomy of the Hamid era in pakistan cricket. by day, he was begin tea-bagged by Lalit Modi for the scraps that the bcci left around the place, just enough to sustain pakistan cricket, and by night, he would attempt to revive some of his lost pride by hosting 'tonight with zaid hamid (engineer)' where he would spew vituperation at everything from the pope and the great RAW conspiracy to spike Asif's urine sample (and yeah Asif had failed another dope test, this time with nefarious amounts of estrogen in his system that were giving him a peculiar case of man boobs). I need counseling. I am one sick muthafracker...
For such a dream, counselling will not suffice, you frickin need some lobotomy.

Zaid Hamid in a dream? If that happened, I'd suffer from an extreme panic attack, sell all my property, collect the money in one big bag and rush to the world's leading psychiatrist and plead with him to do whatever it takes to mend me. :D

Why do you call it a dream - it should be a nightmare.

ok you guys seem to feel that i was running through sunny meadows, hand in hand with mr. hamid (i think i just threw up a little in my mouth)! the dream was a reflection of disastrous state of affairs of international cricket management: securely in the hands of a capitalist, a rascist, a castrated chairman, and a criminal... thus, to complete the circus, what was needed was a misogynistic, apocalyptic, seriously misinformed, possibly psychotic, engineer... and his dichotomy of conduct: apologist and bit scavenger by day and a vituperative, over compensating for his humiliation by the day. so yeah, there is hope for me!

did he criticize jews for the current problems faced by PCB :hmmm:
actually at night he would talk about how a lot of the problems were a RAW conspiracy since india feared that a full strength pakistan (11 + 2) would ruin india from the ye ole days of waqar and wasim. to complete the visual, he would often discuss the best dismissals of waqar and wasim and of course, mohammed zahid... recycled footage from ages ago.