Best module on this website : Cricket Feeds?

King

In my opinion it has to be the cricket feeds. I'm absolutely elated to be able to read cricket news from all around the globe without leaving the website. I'm pretty proud of "Cricket Feeds" section of the website. What's your favorite module?

Re: Best module on this website : Cricket Feeds?

The bookmaker module separates this website from the rest' date=' and even though i have lost over 6000 points on it; i still rate it very highly. We need to do a better job in promoting it though.[/quote'] How do you reckon should we be promoting it better? Having the Bookmaker leader board on the front page, will that help?

Re: Best module on this website : Cricket Feeds? Holysmoke, it is usually on since Blue_Billion started to help. Unfortunately the bets in Bet365 do not go up all at once, they put together latest bets once a day and for us to update it daily is a problem. Recently we have only missed on game (last night) otherwise the bets have been up about 24 hours prior the start of the game.

The bookmaker module separates this website from the rest' date=' and even though i have lost over 6000 points on it; i still rate it very highly. We need to do a better job in promoting it though.[/quote'] How do you reckon should we be promoting it better? Having the Bookmaker leader board on the front page, will that help?
I was thinking more along the lines of a marquee just below the menu bar. Odds for the following game being flashed right to left, followed by an announcement titled; "BETS FOR xxx vs xxx NOW OPEN" or something to that effect.

I was thinking more along the lines of a marquee just below the menu bar. Odds for the following game being flashed right to left, followed by an announcement titled; "BETS FOR ***** vs ***** NOW OPEN" or something to that effect.
We could do that no worries. We can also have the bookies leaderboard on the front page as there is some space left on the lower right of the website.