Was Agarkar more tailunted than Akram?

Taking into account Sir Aggy's test century at Lord's, he's a far better test batsman than Akram!! Also, these are some other qualities of the great man: 1. If you have five dollars and Sir Aggy has five dollars, Sir Aggy has more money than you. 2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Sir Aggy's computer. Sir Aggy is always in control. 3. Apple pays Sir Aggy 99 cents every time he listens to a song. 4. Sir Aggy can sneeze with his eyes open. 5. Sir Aggy can eat just one Lay's potato chip. 6. Sir Aggy is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you. 7. Sir Aggy destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise. 8. Sir Aggy can kill two stones with one bird.

What is the use of that way way way way way better swing that does not get you wickets? A bowler's primary job is to take wickets. Swing is an instrument, not an objective. The objective is always the wicket. Agarkar could have swung it more than Akram if he wanted to, but he decided to do it as much as was necessary for taking wickets. That is control. Control of the ball, of the batsman and the wicket. Akram has more wickets because he played more matches. In a head to head comparison, as has been conclusively proved in this thread, Agarkar is light years ahead of Akram.
He had the ability to continue his career and play more matches not chicken out like Agarkar! If you don't have the ability to play for a long then you can't become a good player?

Agarkar had great talent, but he didnt use it fully, he didnt develope it like Akram who when started no where near Agarkar when he started, i have seen Akram's footage of 1985 when he looked just an ordinary bowler to me, sorry to say, but it was, in world championship, Indian batsman hammered him all around the park, Agarkar could have been a good batsman too, but he was laid back like our own dadaji Patel is, He has amazing bat speed, when he played good innings he struck some amazing shots, but its the complacancy which wasnt there is Akram that made him Great, Agarkar was not hungry enough to make his talent count. he had all the abilities of a fast bowler when he started, pace, swinging both sides of the wicket, reverse swing, after all he was the fastest to take 50 wickets in one day matches. He is an underachiever to me.

He had the ability to continue his career and play more matches not chicken out like Agarkar! If you don't have the ability to play for a long then you can't become a good player?
He never chickened out. He is available 24/7/365. :winky:
Correct. And let me tell you what chickening out is. 1996 world cup Indi-Pakistan knock out match. Wasim Akram dreaded this moment. He knew they were going to lose and lose badly. He wet his pants and chickened out leaving captaincy to the brainless idiot Aamir Sohail who messed with Prasad and the rest is history. That is called chickened out. Agarkar would never have done that. Akram should have taken responsibility, but in stead he gave in to the fear of the Indian batsmen. Let me give you another example: Shoaib Akhtar, after getting thrashed around by Indians, said he developed some injury and decided to sit out for the rest of the match leaving his team handicapped till his batting turn came. He batted well without any sign of injury. Even his own captain was pissed. That is called chickened out. Agarkar would never have done that.
Correct. And let me tell you what chickening out is. 1996 world cup Indi-Pakistan knock out match. Wasim Akram dreaded this moment. He knew they were going to lose and lose badly. He wet his pants and chickened out leaving captaincy to the brainless idiot Aamir Sohail who messed with Prasad and the rest is history.
Pretty much starting the rot that is plaguing Pakistan to this day, the inability to beat India in a match that REALLY matters, i.e. the World Cup, not the Fanta / Zaandu Balm / Bata shoes Triangular tournaments nobody gives a shyt about. '96 - present day, India has been piling on the agony for 13 + years. Just mention India, Pak and World Cup in sentence and they would start praying 10 times a day, months before the match date. The icing on the cake came when four years later, he led Pakistan to a spectacular loss against India at the height of the Kargil war, losing by a bigger margin than the '96 defeat. The KO punch came four years later when Sachin effectively sealed Akram's career.