I am a junior, please select me

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1920228.cms SUNIL WARRIER INDIATIMES CRICKET RSS Feeds| SMS CRI to 8888 for latest updates NEW DELHI, April 17: Like the BCCI's plan to send a 'junior' team to Bangladesh has seen a flurry of emails being sent to the Board office by Team India players. Every mail has the same line: 'I am a junior, please select me'. Like the excuse given by BCCI for not receiving Sachin Tendulkar's reply to the show-cause notice on a Saturday was really funny: Today is a holiday. As if all BCCI mails can be opened only on the computer(s) in the BCCI office, which perhaps can't be accessed on holidays. Like even more funny and strange was how a Board official actually went to the BCCI office the next day, Sunday which is another holiday, switched on a computer, checked the mail and even sent a terse press release on the Tendulkar-Yuvraj issue. Like it's quite puzzling what Tendulkar and Yuvraj would have written to make the BCCI 'satisfied' and the matter 'closed'. Like different sources have revealed different explanations written in their mails: 1. I didn't say what was actually published. 2. I was misquoted. 3. I actually said This and not That. 4. I did not actually mean what I said. I actually wanted to say something else. 5. I had a fight with my wife/girlfriend before I said that. 6. There was some problem in the telephone and the reporter heard something else. 7. I got up from the right side of the bed instead of the left on that day. Like it's quite unlikely that the duo actually wrote what the BCCI, and the rest of the Blue Billion, actually wanted to hear: I am sorry. I will not do it again. Like while the Board is busy putting curbs on players, it may as well tighten the screws further by doing the following things: 1. Asking players to shut down restaurants, salons and printing presses. 2. Fearing distractions, asking all bachelor players not to marry unless the match is fixed by the Board. 3. Fearing distractions, asking all married players to sleep in separate bedrooms - without a common door - from their wives. 4. No colouring of hair unless the hues of the National flag are used. 5. No construction of swimming pools in houses. Like, coming to cricket, as all cricket writers like to say in a clich?d way, only Australia look capable of beating Australia. Like television broadcasters are very unhappy with the Australian team. Bat or bowl first, the matches never go the distance. They have suggested to the ICC that a handicap be given to Ponting & Co. ------------------ :lmao: :lmao: