the world`s most elegant left handed batsmen(current)name 3

Re: the world`s most elegant left handed batsmen(current)name 3 I think Fleming's leg side play is very elegant...ever watch those on the up punches and drives through the leg side.... On the off side...he is boring... Vice versa for Ganguly... And BTW... I edited it Brian Lara is by FAR the most elegant lefty, present and among the top 5 all time....

Re: the world`s most elegant left handed batsmen(current)name 3

Last elegant LHB was David Gower.
dont forget Gary Kirsten.....
Kirsten was one of the dullest batsmen i've ever had the displeasure of watching. As for the most elegant lefties; i'd say Lara ranks #1 by far. Strauss is up there in the elegance stakes. Sangakkara is also a very elegant batsman. Mark Butcher had a bit of flair to his game as well but didn't do much at international level - that 173 vs the Aussies was as classy as it was imposing. Saeed Anwar was another brilliant lefty i've seen - he had an aggressive game but never looked out of place, even when slogging. Among the Indians, i would pay to watch Yuvraj any day of the week - his bat speed is incredible. Ganguly was remarkably good in his hey-day as well, and although his legside play was non-existent, he had a incredible cover drive and a very fluent swing of the bat. He also possessed a sense of timing like none other. It's worth mentioning Irfan Pathan; even though he isn't a real batsman - can look quite classy with his footwork and clean follow-through. Indian lefties in general are a good watch.

Re: the world`s most elegant left handed batsmen(current)name 3 When in full flow, even lara aint as elegant as yuvraj. Boy "o" Boy, those shots from yuvraj are soo majestic, never seen batsman hit as CLEAN as yuvi does. Wat talent but underpar player.