More PJs

DomainK

Santa wanted to be an accountant, so he went for an aptitude test: Tester: If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Santa : SEVEN! Tester : No, listen carefully again. If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Santa : SEVEN! Tester: Let's try this another way. If I give you two bottles of beer, and two bottles of beer, and another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got? Santa : SIX. Tester : Good! Now, if I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Santa : SEVEN! Tester : How on Earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven? . . . . . . . . . Santa : I've already got one rabbit at home

Each Friday night after work, Santa Singh would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a tandoori chicken and some meat kebabs. But, all of His neighbors were strict Catholics .. and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating chicken and meat on a Friday. The delicious aroma from the grilled meats was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their Priest. The Priest came to visit Santa, and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and much study, Santa attended Mass ... and as the priest sprinkled holy water over him, he said, ''You were born a Sikh, and raised a Sikh, but now, you are a Catholic." Santas neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of tandoori chicken and meat kebabs filled the neighborhood. The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into Santa's backyard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement. There stood Santa Holding a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meats and chanted: "Oye, you was born a chicken, and you was born a lamb, you were raised a chicken, and you were raised a lamb but now Yara!!!, you are a Potato and Tomato "!

One ant and an elephant were playing hide and seek. First it was the elephants turn to hide. The ant started counting and elephant hid behind a coconut tree. But miraculously the ant found the elephant. The elephant asked how the hell it found it there. The ant replied "talent". Now it was the ants turn to hide. It went and hid inside the temple. Now how did the elephant find out that the ant hid in the temple? Ans) It found the ant's chappal outside the temple. :D

^ i was talking about the temple one ur improvisation is appreciated only if it makes others laugh other wise just copy paste a good joke
Call me simple but I find an elephant trying to hide behind a coconut tree and thinking it cannot be seen as funny and the ant was being sarcastic when it plays along the elephant's delusion. I have such an amazing sense of humor. :icflove: some people just dont know what a PJ is.

A priest, a rabbi, and a buddhist monk walk into a bar, sit at the end and start having some drinks. Two hours later, they come out with a better understanding of each other and a mutual respect, the beginnings of a friendship that last a lifetime.

Johnny comes back from school crying and says, "Mommy all the kids in the school say I have a big head." His mother replies, "No you don't Johnny. You have a hideously deformed head. The other children are merely hiding the truth to protect your feelings."

Why is the sky blue? . . . . Socho socho.. . . . . Are bhai.. simple hai.. . . . . . . . . Light is made up of electromagnetic waves. The distance between 2 crests in this wave is called the wavelength. White light contains all the colors of the rainbow. The amount of light scattered for any given colour depends on the wavelength of that colour. All the colors in white light have different wavelengths. Red light has the longest wavelength. The wavelength of blue light is about half that of red light. This difference in wavelength causes blue light to be scattered nearly ten times more than red light. Lord Rayleigh studied this phenomena in detail. It is caused the Tyndall effect or Rayleigh scattering. Lord Rayleigh also calculated that even without smoke and dust in the atmosphere, the oxygen and nitrogen molecules would still cause the sky to appear blue because of scattering. When blue light waves try to go straight through an oxygen and nitrogen molecules, its light is scattered in all directions because of this collision. This scattered blue light is what makes the sky blue. All other colors (with longer wavelengths than blue light) are scattered too. Blue light's short wavelength causes it to be scattered the most. (The shorther the wavelength of the color, the more that color gets scattered by the atmosphere). Actually, violet has the shortest wavelength of all colors. Violet is scattered even more than blue light. However, our eyes are much more sensitive to see blue than violet, therefore we see the sky as blue. Very little visible light is absorbed by the atmosphere.

One ant and an elephant were playing hide and seek. First it was the elephants turn to hide. The ant started counting and elephant hid behind a coconut tree. But miraculously the ant found the elephant. The elephant asked how the hell it found it there. The ant replied "talent". Now it was the ants turn to hide. It went and hid inside the temple. Now how did the elephant find out that the ant hid in the temple? Ans) It found the ant's chappal outside the temple. :D
:--D:--D:--Dvery cute!

A wise old man who was a judge, was asked to settle a dispute between two brothers about the fair division of a large estate left them by their father. "Let one brother divide the estate," said the judge," and let the other brother have the first choice in choosing his share."

Why is the sky blue? . . . . Socho socho.. . . . . Are bhai.. simple hai.. . . . . . . . . Light is made up of electromagnetic waves. The distance between 2 crests in this wave is called the wavelength. White light contains all the colors of the rainbow. The amount of light scattered for any given colour depends on the wavelength of that colour. All the colors in white light have different wavelengths. Red light has the longest wavelength. The wavelength of blue light is about half that of red light. This difference in wavelength causes blue light to be scattered nearly ten times more than red light. Lord Rayleigh studied this phenomena in detail. It is caused the Tyndall effect or Rayleigh scattering. Lord Rayleigh also calculated that even without smoke and dust in the atmosphere, the oxygen and nitrogen molecules would still cause the sky to appear blue because of scattering. When blue light waves try to go straight through an oxygen and nitrogen molecules, its light is scattered in all directions because of this collision. This scattered blue light is what makes the sky blue. All other colors (with longer wavelengths than blue light) are scattered too. Blue light's short wavelength causes it to be scattered the most. (The shorther the wavelength of the color, the more that color gets scattered by the atmosphere). Actually, violet has the shortest wavelength of all colors. Violet is scattered even more than blue light. However, our eyes are much more sensitive to see blue than violet, therefore we see the sky as blue. Very little visible light is absorbed by the atmosphere.
:whack::whack::whack::whack::whack: