More PJs

DomainK

A wise old man who was a judge, was asked to settle a dispute between two brothers about the fair division of a large estate left them by their father. "Let one brother divide the estate," said the judge," and let the other brother have the first choice in choosing his share."
Brilliant

Banta: What`s the fastest way to a man`s heart? Santa: Through his chest with a sharp knife. __________________________________________________________ Santa: Are you chewing gum? Banta: No, I'm Banta. ________________________________________________ A lady calls Santa for repairing her door bell. Santa doesn`t turns up for 4 days. Lady calls again, Santa replies: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell but no one comes out _______________________________________________________________ Santa: Do you know English? Banta: Yes Santa: Ok! Then tell me what is the opposite of Naag Panchami? Banta: So simple Naag do not punch me. _________________________________________ Santa standing on the platform suddenly jumps on the railway track. Banta: Santa you'll die. Santa: Fool you'll die because haven�t you heard the train is coming on platform? ____________________________________________________ Santa: I haven't slept all night in the train. Banta: Y? Santa: Got upper berth. Banta: Y didn't u try to Exchange? Santa: Oye, there was nobody 2 Exchange in the lower berth. :((

Banta: What`s the fastest way to a man`s heart? Santa: Through his chest with a sharp knife. __________________________________________________________ Santa: Are you chewing gum? Banta: No, I'm Banta. ________________________________________________ A lady calls Santa for repairing her door bell. Santa doesn`t turns up for 4 days. Lady calls again, Santa replies: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell but no one comes out _______________________________________________________________ Santa: Do you know English? Banta: Yes Santa: Ok! Then tell me what is the opposite of Naag Panchami? Banta: So simple Naag do not punch me. _________________________________________ Santa standing on the platform suddenly jumps on the railway track. Banta: Santa you'll die. Santa: Fool you'll die because haven�t you heard the train is coming on platform? ____________________________________________________ Santa: I haven't slept all night in the train. Banta: Y? Santa: Got upper berth. Banta: Y didn't u try to Exchange? Santa: Oye, there was nobody 2 Exchange in the lower berth. :((
lol.....good ones.:two_thumbs_up:

No' date=' you are welcome to post on my thread.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Alright *sniff* *sniff* Here is another one A railway station beggar meets another beggar. A software engineer meets another software engineer. Both of them ask the same question to each other. What is the question? "So, which platform are you working on?" :((

Alright *sniff* *sniff* Here is another one A railway station beggar meets another beggar. A software engineer meets another software engineer. Both of them ask the same question to each other. What is the question? "So, which platform are you working on?" :((
:((:((

Alright *sniff* *sniff* Here is another one A railway station beggar meets another beggar. A software engineer meets another software engineer. Both of them ask the same question to each other. What is the question? "So, which platform are you working on?" :((
:(( :(( :(( PS: That was ****ing appalling you jerk.

Indeed, Dread the Nikred :nervous: