Hall of Fame articles

kabira

Re: Hall of Fame articles Yayy for Kabira. Kapil Dev dos(2) SRT nada(0) [your vote doesnt count HS] :bum: By the way Kabira, why not compile a list of players, Indian and abroad, that we would like to have articles about. Maybe start a poll or something?

Re: Hall of Fame articles >By the way Kabira, why not compile a list of players, Indian and abroad, that we would like to have articles about. Maybe start a poll or something? Good Idea those with (70+ tests??) Sunny Kapil Srinath Kumble Chandra Bedi Venkat Prassana Azhar (Hall of Shame) keep adding..

Re: Hall of Fame articles

Holy ... Idont think you have seen KD in action ... trust me he was worth his weight in Gold and some .... And ohhhh KD is the best thing to have EVER happened to WORLD Cricket. :wtg:
:wall: :wall: i read somewhere pataudi was awesome too, before his accident.. even after the accident, i cannot imagine playing with 1 eye.. that just gives him a 2-d perception of the ball.. how could he judge the speed of the ball :huh: :huh:

Re: Hall of Fame articles

i read somewhere pataudi was awesome too, before his accident.. even after the accident, i cannot imagine playing with 1 eye.. that just gives him a 2-d perception of the ball.. how could he judge the speed of the ball :huh: :huh:
Yes Pataudi was great. I wouldnt say awesome but certainly in the rung right under the top bracket. His problems was he would deliver only in testing conditions. If you check his overseas record would be much better than that at home. There is a funny anecdote about Pataudi. After he had lost his eyes he didnt play for a little while. Then he was in England(maybe leading the side I cannot recall really) when an English commentator asked "How did you ever think of coming back to world cricket after having lost an eye?"..His reply was "Well I decided to come back the moment I saw English bowlers..." :hic: :hic: