Couple of new features added to the forums

King

I'm sure most must have noticed the changes to the forums. When you now use Post new topic or "Post Reply" you have the option of posting Google video, You Tube and there is also lot of other MS Word formatting now available when you use post reply. These features are not available if you use "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the thread. "Quick Reply" is a lighter version hence these features will not be included. There is a new button with an image of an "eye" in every post. That button when clicked will show the visitors to the thread and number of hits by each of those listed visitors. This helps people to know the audience for their threads.

Re: Couple of new features added to the forums

The viewed by prompter isn't needed on each and every post' date=' is it ? Is there any way to make it appear ONLY on the opening post ?[/quote'] It doesn't occupy too much space so let it on every post. I can change it to appear only next to the first post no worries.

Re: Couple of new features added to the forums good work ravi.. a question to you.. I sometimes receive quality forwarded emails and many times loaded with pictures.. is there an easy way to put those pictures up in here without saving it to some website and then again linking it on here? yeahh I know I am being lazy.. :shrug:

good work ravi.. a question to you.. I sometimes receive quality forwarded emails and many times loaded with pictures.. is there an easy way to put those pictures up in here without saving it to some website and then again linking it on here? yeahh I know I am being lazy.. :shrug:
Sure you can Veer, all you need to do to upload images here is to use the "Post Reply" or "New Top" Buttons. Then you can use the "Add an Attachment" and upload the picture.

good work ravi.. a question to you.. I sometimes receive quality forwarded emails and many times loaded with pictures.. is there an easy way to put those pictures up in here without saving it to some website and then again linking it on here? yeahh I know I am being lazy.. :shrug:
Sure you can Veer, all you need to do to upload images here is to use the "Post Reply" or "New Top" Buttons. Then you can use the "Add an Attachment" and upload the picture.
well those pictures are not saved on my pc, they are in email attachments.. and I dont want to download them on pc

well those pictures are not saved on my pc, they are in email attachments.. and I dont want to download them on pc
Nope Veer if you don't want to download it first to your pc, you can't get it over to this forums

I'm sure most must have noticed the changes to the forums. When you now use Post new topic or "Post Reply" you have the option of posting Google video, You Tube and there is also lot of other MS Word formatting now available when you use post reply. These features are not available if you use "Quick Reply" at the bottom of the thread. "Quick Reply" is a lighter version hence these features will not be included. There is a new button with an image of an "eye" in every post. That button when clicked will show the visitors to the thread and number of hits by each of those listed visitors. This helps people to know the audience for their threads.
Ravi, Do all the "views" ever since that thread was started, come in that or just views on a particular day?