Chennai Super Kings Dream Website!

Aadhavzone

Precisely. This is quite a mistimed campaign. Never ever promote a product that can not be accessed/demonstrated(except if it's a teaser campaign). If you get people interested' date=' but the site is not there to explore, you are going to lose that interest over a period of time.[/quote'] actually, we thought of posting it for the information of every cricket lovers here! & sure we will try our best to satisfy fans! :nervous: One more point: I am one of the moderators of biggest Orkut CSK fan Community, and that is the only other place you can see this info!. We still didnt start any campaign of promotions and this valuable information is available only in ICF at website! :icflove: I am sure about it. Anyway thanks for your comments and Inputs! :two_thumbs_up:

We would be happy if we get potential moderators for our Forum Management! Willing members, show your interest here!:two_thumbs_up:
1. i'm the craziest dhoni fan here on icf 2. i have two csk jerseys 3. i've moderated four forums (work ex - 2 years) if you think i can, let me know =)

hi friends, Really sorry for making you waiting for our website release…! :(( All primary development & design works have been completed. :two_thumbs_up: But currently we are encountering few crucial bugs :banghead: & Trouble-shooting of the same is in progress. :nervous: Soon we will see the launch of our website….! :pray::pray: Thanks for your support & patience! :icflove:

hi friends, Really sorry for making you waiting for our website release…! :(( All primary development & design works have been completed. :two_thumbs_up: But currently we are encountering few crucial bugs :banghead: & Trouble-shooting of the same is in progress. :nervous: Soon we will see the launch of our website….! :pray::pray: Thanks for your support & patience! :icflove:
Start supporting MI and all the bugs will disappear automatically.:two_thumbs_up:

:fail: at first comes :dd: CL T20 does not have CSK or MI :aetsch:
Abey, Traitor shuru mat kar, you First start out by supporting MI, then jump on to Delhi, then when they were out you supported Deccan, Tu Team toh mausam ki tarah badalta hai !:cantstop: