Who will win the Champions Trophy - Predictions thread?

The Outsider

Who will win the Champions Trophy - Predictions thread?  

1. 1.

• Australia
    • England
    • India
    • New Zealand
    • Pakistan
    • South Africa
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies

Great tournament, IMO. 2 weeks, top teams, quick format where every match will have a meaning, or at least should have till WI sent a bunch of no hopers. I've changed my predictions for the tournament and now think the following teams will make the semi finals - India, Pakistan, South Africa, and New Zealand. Pakistan will choke South Africa out in the semis and India will lift the trophy with the beast getting caught at long on with 10 runs to make from 2 overs.

I too want to say India but have some qualms about our bowling line up. I cannot fathom to see RP and Ishant together in our starting line up because of the fact that they are very wayward. For some odd reasons, I feel comfortable with Nehra as our strike bowler and would very much like to see PK in the bowling line up replacing either RP or IS. My throat is sore ever since I have been voicing my support for PK in the starting line up. RSA conditions will and should suit PK's bowling style. Only negative that comes with PK is that you are forced to finish his alloted overs in one go. He is not a very good bowler with an old ball and I wouldn't take my chances in saving his overs after 34th over (when a slightly new ball is due). I am not too sure about YK Pathan anymore and would like to see what Mr.Wicket/Prof have to say about his inclusion in playing XI. P.S: How delighted would I have been, had Sree been picked for CT :(( P P.S: Prof, can you please make this public poll ?

Yeah' date=' I forgot to select that option and seems I can't edit in that option now.[/quote'] Replace the private poll by public (delete the current one) , bhai jaan
I too want to say India but have some qualms about our bowling line up. I cannot fathom to see RP and Ishant together in our starting line up because of the fact that they are very wayward. For some odd reasons' date=' I feel comfortable with Nehra as our strike bowler and would very much like to see PK in the bowling line up replacing either RP or IS. My throat is sore ever since I have been voicing my support for PK in the starting line up.[/quote'] :dito: Exactly i m afraid of it! :(( Anyway is Zaheer playing? :winky: