Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

thats why i was hesitant to say "all" desi girls as i know there are a few exceptional ones Priya Rai is a perfect example!! the argument here is not whether its morally exceptable for girls to explore their sexuality but the idea of having some sort of morality that teaches them to take responsibilty for their actions
CG aunty who is priya rai?

ok granted that sex before marriage for lots of desi girls is a choice that they make and yes each to their own but when you're talking morals you need to look at intention as well for example majority of the desi gals i have met' date=' if they have been sexually active before marriage its with someone in a relationship where as non desis at teenage yrs have a tendancy to see how many men they can bed in one night!! realistically guys how many desi girls do you know what behave that way! the reasoning behind desi girls having sex before marriage in many (i appreciate it might not be all) is mainly in a steady relationship of somesort[/quote'] I see what you’re saying. Some girls (and there’s no other way to say this..) are just b!tches, plain and simple. If women indulge in sex as some sort of natural progression in a mature, deep relationship, fine. But if they’re going to view as some sort of fun game, then I don’t have too time/respect for those sort of folks.

I see what you’re saying. Some girls (and there’s no other way to say this..) are just b!tches' date=' plain and simple. If women indulge in sex as some sort of natural progression in a mature, deep relationship, fine. But if they’re going to view as some sort of fun game, then I don’t have too time/respect for those sort of folks.[/quote'] there you go ! and atleast speaking from my perspective us desi girls value the respect we receive for having that level of morality in us

I think morality is a personal thing. I know from experience that oulooks can change as well. One of my friends got pregnant and made the decision not to gt marries straight away. Now the baby is nearly a year old & they are living together and seem to be really happy. They are even planning to get married next year. My cousin got pregnant in her final year of school, finished the year, had her baby & married the father amonth later. As a result I've felt my own boundaries shift. I'm more tolerent now.

why do you guys have to go to british and americans' date='desi girls in india are not that moral anymore.........[/quote'] 1stly incase dont already know i'm not a guy so i cant really answer that one!! but i do know a guy in my office who says he only "does" gori girls because he knows he doesnt have to worry about getting emotionally involved, desi girls in india? again the ones i have met are moral but i too have seen the immoral side in clubs etc in mumbai

I think morality is a personal thing. I know from experience that oulooks can change as well. One of my friends got pregnant and made the decision not to gt marries straight away. Now the baby is nearly a year old & they are living together and seem to be really happy. They are even planning to get married next year. My cousin got pregnant in her final year of school' date=' finished the year, had her baby & married the father amonth later. As a result I've felt my own boundaries shift. I'm more tolerent now.[/quote'] see you do become alot more open minded when you see things happen to people that are in arms length to you but yes i agree that it is personal! whats right for might not be right for you!

1stly incase dont already know i'm not a guy so i cant really answer that one!! but i do know a guy in my office who says he only "does" gori girls because he knows he doesnt have to worry about getting emotionally involved' date=' desi girls in india? again the ones i have met are moral but i too have seen the immoral side in clubs etc in mumbai[/quote'] sry aunty to classify you as guy......... some desis do get emotional..............y clubs colleges schools evrywer.......pre maritial sex is becumin commoner evry othr day..........u hv met???do u thnk they will tell u wat they do?

sry aunty to classify you as guy......... some desis do get emotional..............y clubs colleges schools evrywer.......pre maritial sex is becumin commoner evry othr day..........u hv met???do u thnk they will tell u wat they do?
yes i have some very close girlfriends and trust me we discuss EVERYTHING!!

Morality is a combination of nature and nurture. By nature, human beings are pack animals, they were not endowed with sharp teeth and nails like a tiger or raw strength and power like an elephant, they had to make do with what they had, so they formed packs, each individual human, strong or weak, has an implicit contract with everyone else, which basically says "you mind your business and I will mind mine, dont hurt me when I am in a weak state, and I will make sure I wont do the same when you are weak" in simpler words, this is referred to as the Golden rule. This Golden rule is the basis of every social construct, with the rest being gravy. Now by nurture, each society is taught differently of what is moral and what is not, some societies have evolved where charity is a must, where yuo are considered immoral if you dont recycle your waste etc, now coming to this particular statement "Desi women are more moral when compared to non desi ones in sexual matters" is a logical fallacy. Why is it wrong for a single woman not under any implicit or explicit contract with another individual male/female via marriage or other means, to indulge in sexual activities with whomsoever she pleases as long as it is mutually consenting and she is not enticing through immoral means (like false promises of marriage or wealth etc). Now, cheating on a significant other after marriage is considered immoral everywhere in the world, and there is no significant statistic that will prove either way, the number of western women who have sex outside marriage is higher than Desi ones. Would you consider the statement, "Islamic women are more moral than Desi (hindu) ones since they are always well covered, and dont talk to any male not related to them?" if you dont, please say why. P.S. Morirrs, you have raised very valid questions, I would like to continue that discussion outside this thread if need be.

seen as we're on the subject of morality, i'm rather p*ssed off with a friend at work at the moment, she's 10 yrs older than me married has no kids and i have just found out she is meeting "an old friend" at a hotel and they have booked a room! sorry as much as i lover her my friend and she has her free will.... i dunno she's doing it for the wrong reasons!!!