Desi morality

Guest Gunner

Desi morality  

1. 1.

If it is not a personal matter, please feel free to discuss here - as I would like to contribute too. The question of an extra-marital affair raises more the hypocrisy rather than the moral question to me.
Sure dude, did not want to derail the thread thats all.

thank you! excellent point!! and desi families tend to keep a closer eye on what they're girls are uo to!
They just think so. I can tell you stories about british Indian girls which will make your ears turn red.

a job that she is doing out of choice not because she is forced too! coming back to the subject of india and its villages and teenage pregnancies there its still uncommon to see that BEFORE marriage! (stats on wikipedia if you dont beleive me)
1) She exercised her free will just like non-desi women, so what is your point? 2) Maybe because they kill them or marry them off to that guy by force. Do you actually think the concept of a single mother exists in the villages of India?

no neither do i!! see here's a question for you, if a girl has had more than a couple of bad relationships but has been sexually involved with all of them is that immoral?? but girls that go out specifically on one night stand hunts - is that immoral??
Neither is immoral. Its a choice. You see I dont have "moral" values similar to yours. I already said I am amoral.

I wonder if all the guys who are so pro-pre-marital sex would have the same views when they become fathers of girl children especially.
if my girl god forbids indulges in pre maritial sex and i dont know abt it what can i do?i cn teach her whatz wrng and watz rite?hw she takes it depends on her.......do u thnk so many girlz around india who induldge in pre maritial sex tell their fathers before they do it?itz nt abou pro or anti itz abt moral values in desis are also going the way as in non desis

there's a huge difference between accepting a woman as wife who isnt a vergin and allowing a daughter to "have some fun exploring"!!!
I already said I have no problems with either of that. I would just like to make sure that my daughter is not exploited, violated or hurt.

1) She exercised her free will just like non-desi women, so what is your point? 2) Maybe because they kill them or marry them off to that guy by force. Do you actually think the concept of a single mother exists in the villages of India?
the point is recognise that not all desi girls are moral the same way not all non desi girls are immoral either! be it thru fear or not agreed the idea of single parenthood doesnt exist in villages in india alot of desi girls still take pride in having morals in UK and in India

if my girl god forbids indulges in pre maritial sex and i dont know abt it what can i do?i cn teach her whatz wrng and watz rite?hw she takes it depends on her.......do u thnk so many girlz around india who induldge in pre maritial sex tell their fathers before they do it?itz nt abou pro or anti itz abt moral values in desis are also going the way as in non desis
can you explain why you say "god forbid" in that sentance?

its very noble of you to say that now i'll ask you again after you've had a duaghter! :)
I am perfectly comfortable with my views on a long term basis. I am not trying to be a warrior on an internet board. I understand what I am saying and I am extremely comfortable with that view. It is not subject to change.

the point is recognise that not all desi girls are moral the same way not all non desi girls are immoral either! be it thru fear or not agreed the idea of single parenthood doesnt exist in villages in india alot of desi girls still take pride in having morals in UK and in India
1) You contradicted yourself. Your initial view was desi > non desi on moral values. Now you say both are similar. 2) So they have no free will then. That is not morals my dear, that is just fear.

1) You contradicted yourself. Your initial view was desi > non desi on moral values. Now you say both are similar. 2) So they have no free will then. That is not morals my dear, that is just fear.
no because i am still of the view that desi girls sleep around alot less than non desis and that has a direct relationship with their morals, the fact that i see it day in day out in my job is evidence of that!! in villages agreed much of the "no sex before marriage" is out of fear but even in major cities mumbai calcutta etc there ARE women who dont have sex before marriage which IS out of free will!

simple i dont want my daughter to have pre maritial sex...........but if she does from her free will' date='hiding from me i cnt stop her...........[/quote'] ok and that brings me to conclude that the girls who do have the respect for their fathers and families values are less likely to sleep around then those who dont

I am perfectly comfortable with my views on a long term basis. I am not trying to be a warrior on an internet board. I understand what I am saying and I am extremely comfortable with that view. It is not subject to change.
i Cant respect you enough for saying that G!! :icflove: i think your attitude is great and i sincerely hope the day you are blessed with a daughter that she respects your views and doesnt take advantage of the freedom you are giving her! :icflove:

no because i am still of the view that desi girls sleep around alot less than non desis and that has a direct relationship with their morals, the fact that i see it day in day out in my job is evidence of that!! in villages agreed much of the "no sex before marriage" is out of fear but even in major cities mumbai calcutta etc there ARE women who dont have sex before marriage which IS out of free will!
1) And I am saying that is not because of any "moral" superiority. All things being equal, they would do the same as non-desi women. 2) Point 2 - FAIL then.

ok and that brings me to conclude that the girls who do have the respect for their fathers and families values are less likely to sleep around then those who dont
Bollocks!!